New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 347 of 442 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by joms View Post
    matanong pala mga sir, ano ang average fuel consumption ng trailblazer? im comparing this with the santa fe 3.
    sama nga ng loob ko sir pag nag 10km/l..target ko isa 11km/l city driving. anyway, LT trim yun tapos yun kay sir numbah5 LTZ..fyi lang po

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by joms View Post
    eaxx - sir nung nagpa reserve ka, cash ba yung payment option mo? or did you avail of the inhouse financing din? ayoko kasi ng inhouse financing as well as yung insurance.
    Joms nung una pinilit ko cash, pero obvious na talaga priority eh inhouse financing kaya kinagat ko na rin ang inhouse magkaunit lang. Pero wala talaga supply eh kaya hanggang ngayon nakikipagbuno. Btw, sir numbah5 pm ulit kita.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Stage 3 with HID fog lamps by hidretrofit.net c/o sir garyq

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    ganda! napa google tuloy about sa projector ng ltz, parang mas bigger yan sa stock ng ltz or same lang sir?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Former X3 owner here. These are just my opinion so my views may vary with others so take this with a grain of salt.

What I like is its sporty nature, handling and the engine response.

The drawback of the sporty nature is that on long drives it gets tiring as the ride for me is on the stiff side. If you intend to travel. Alone or with 1 or 2 passengers, ok naman but the interior is cramped and I find the cargo space too small.

I eventually sold it after a couple of years. Would I recommend it? It depends. If i were single or if it is just me and my wife, yes. But as a family hauler used for long drives, no.

Maybe its just the age talking here and as you get older, your car preferences has changed.

Good luck on the purchase

Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    Buti pa dito nadidiscus yung ibang cars like Monty forty sf3 wild track, Nagpost ako sa bmw walang nagrereply Tungol sa x3 which I will be buying this June/July haaaay...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Any idea when will the units with navigation head unit will arrive or will become standard? Went to chevy commonwealth a while ago, there where three units, 2 ltz and a 4x2. All has been bought already, lucky the person who got the white one. TBz looks really nice in white!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rafmac View Post
    Former X3 owner here. These are just my opinion so my views may vary with others so take this with a grain of salt.

What I like is its sporty nature, handling and the engine response.

The drawback of the sporty nature is that on long drives it gets tiring as the ride for me is on the stiff side. If you intend to travel. Alone or with 1 or 2 passengers, ok naman but the interior is cramped and I find the cargo space too small.

I eventually sold it after a couple of years. Would I recommend it? It depends. If i were single or if it is just me and my wife, yes. But as a family hauler used for long drives, no.

Maybe its just the age talking here and as you get older, your car preferences has changed.

Good luck on the purchase
    thank you sir, I was at BMW alabang this afternoon and comparing the x3 to the trailb in tems of size clearly the x3 is too small and is a 5 seater only but it is not as cramped as the x1 which IMHO not a CUV but a slightly elevated car... we're now looking at the XC 60(don't like the design), GLK(so and so), last and the least Q5(big discount but meron na yung kapitbahay). Yes I believe it has a lot to do with the age when choosing vehicles as for me(27) I never really liked sedans but it's a major part of our business, I'm more of a SUV or Pick up kind of person... however sports cars are always welcome for example if all else fails on the luxury SUV I'll get the mustang gt premium... which is still cheaper than the SUV's above lol... Sorry OT

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveyemd View Post
    Stage 3 with HID fog lamps by hidretrofit.net c/o sir garyq

]
    looking forward on the cockpit shots... wan't to see the light output lo and high. TIA

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    So I took my trailblazer to vmax the other day in the SCTEX where it was kinda empty. At the top speed (maybe 180) the rear wiper blade cover blew off. hehehe. I think that was from the wind buffeting it. Oh well I have to buy a replacement for it now.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Trailblazer owners, let's post at our club's facebook page from now on. Thanks

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer