New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 177 of 442 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsolin View Post
    Upon arrival from RIO in next few weeks...siguro naman ok na ang supply at di na mahaba ang pila by that time...last month nag inquire na kasi ako sa C5 branch ng Colorado..kaso nabanggit nga nila na meron TRAILB..binigyan nila ako ng option tapos sabay review na rin sa thread natin dito.as per your reviews and on hand ...wala kayong negative na masabi..
    Excellent choice of vehicle sir :-) Good luck too! ... I got mine from Chevy Pasig (C5) as well.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by drey1030 View Post
    Getting tired of being promised week after week that my unit will arrive.... nakakabuwisit na....
    You're not alone.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Excellent choice of vehicle sir :-) Good luck too! ... I got mine from Chevy Pasig (C5) as well.
    Yun nga lang medyo double minded at present...MT or AT....?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    You're not alone.
    Sir congrats with your new vehicle!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsolin View Post
    Yun nga lang medyo double minded at present...MT or AT....?
    You may go for the automatic so you will not be looking for the added features!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Good Day & Merry Christmas to all.
    Starting to pick up the energy due to very hectic & busy week, last Dec. 22 my daughter ride on w/ my TrailB as a wedding car, though the color(auburn brown) is not the usual choice for bridal car, it stood oustanding to the sight of others. My daughter is very grateful , happy & contended in her choice of the bridal car is 100 percent perfect (save them around P7K for the rental) he he he, again wish you all a " Happy Holiday Season, Keep Safe Always".

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Good Day & Merry Christmas to all.
    Starting to pick up the energy due to very hectic & busy week, last Dec. 22 my daughter ride on w/ my TrailB as a wedding car, though the color(auburn brown) is not the usual choice for bridal car, it stood oustanding to the sight of others. My daughter is very grateful , happy & contended in her choice of the bridal car is 100 percent perfect (save them around P7K for the rental) he he he, again wish you all a " Happy Holiday Season, Keep Safe Always".
    Congrats for your daughter's special day!

And Merry Christmas din to all!!!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Sir congrats with your new vehicle!
    *Happyart: What I meant was *drey1030 is not alone of being impatient of waiting. Madami pa din umaasa na totoo ang promises ng SA. I chose a different car because of this situation pero definitely getting a TBZ pag matino na isip ng mga SA.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *TheBigDaddy, just keep on monitoring this thread for updates. If ever the supply lines normalizes and the 2.8 LT 4x2 A/T is launched, what variant are you going to buy?

*RTS, you actually did a good job in making your TrailB as a bridal car. Lalong papasok ang swerte sa'yo.

*everyone, I heard from the grapevine that the reason why mahaba ang pila ng TrailB is that it was able to entice some Explorer buyers who became impatient because of the longer waiting period.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all of the owners, future owners, and enthusiasts!!
    Last edited by numbah5; December 24th, 2012 at 11:40 AM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Ok sir, Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy new year. I'm sure next year the dealers & SA's has improved a lot.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer