New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 172 of 442 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    [quote=inov8;2061113]
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post

The reason I asked re 3% DI is bec I kept on reading the same on this forum. I asked the bank manager earlier and it

seems that is the norm for financing, though she said the 3% can be negotiated. It is my belief that not only the SAs

benefited from this but the bank's rep as well. You're right that the reason we never take note of this is because it is

already integrated with the interest rate given by the bank.

BTW, metrobank gave me 15% for 36% mos.

*yourman_2nd, thanks for your inputs.

My bank quoted me 15% OMA for 36 months, but after my Bank Manager spoke to a couple of Chevy dealers, they're adding 10% DI which is ridiculously high and opportunistic. Just to get a TBZ unit.

Normal daw is between 1% to 3%. So my trusted Bank Manager discouraged me to go ahead with it as it is like daylight robbery daw.

Ending is I still got 15% OMA for 36 months, plus 0.5% DI, but totally different brand.

So be careful with very high DI, you are paying every bit of it.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    [QUOTE=ano727;2061150]
    Quote Originally Posted by inov8 View Post

My bank quoted me 15% OMA for 36 months, but after my Bank Manager spoke to a couple of Chevy dealers, they're adding 10% DI which is ridiculously high and opportunistic. Just to get a TBZ unit.

Normal daw is between 1% to 3%. So my trusted Bank Manager discouraged me to go ahead with it as it is like daylight robbery daw.

Ending is I still got 15% OMA for 36 months, plus 0.5% DI, but totally different brand.

So be careful with very high DI, you are paying every bit of it.
    Considering the low interest regime at this time, the car loan rates are still high.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Are you also interested in the Trailblazer? There is nothing like this in my experience. I reserved 5Thousand October 31, 2012, Chevrolet Makati, unit was delivered to me November 7, 2012 the day I fully paid in Manager's Check.
    Sana maexperience ko na rin ma e drive TBz, i've already satisfied with the 343 Nm torque of fort v, up to 60kph at 36 degrees up hill road , 180kph at sctex, lalo n cguro sa TBz with 470Nm torque and 6 speed xmssn

There's also a 3.6L V6 petrol version available in some markets, with 239hp * 6600RPM and 329Nm * 3200RPM, only available with automatic transmission.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    A v6 engine?! Hmm baka eto yung lumang trailblazer. Alam ko puro diesel engines lang ang manufactured in thailand

Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    A v6 engine?! Hmm baka eto yung lumang trailblazer. Alam ko puro diesel engines lang ang manufactured in thailand
    The V6 engine is already available in Latin-American versions of the Trailblazer, but in spite of the good power that engine is quite pointless. Has less torque than a 2.0L turbodiesel Captiva

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Malakas uminom ng gas ang V6 hindi magiging uso dito. The Montero is available with 3L V6 220ps, 28.1N-M engine, less expensive but considering the difference in cost between diesel and gasoline it is not viable. Maybe through the lifetime of the vehicle we will spend 1million Pesos more for fuel.

Malakas uminom ng gas ang V6 hindi magiging uso dito. The Montero is available with 3L V6 220ps, 28.1N-M engine, less expensive but considering the difference in cost between diesel and gasoline it is not viable. Maybe through the lifetime of the vehicle we will spend 1million Pesos more for fuel.
    Not forgetting a petrol V6 would need an overhaul way sooner than a Diesel 4-cylinder...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    [QUOTE=inov8;2061113]
    \

It is my belief that not only the SAs

benefited from this but the bank's rep as well. You're right that the reason we never take note of this is because it is

already integrated with the interest rate given by the bank.
    Sir, only the SA and his Manager benefits from the Dealer's Incentive (DI). The Bank will not get a centavo from the DI, that's is why the Banker of sir ano discouraged him from getting the TBLZR considering the ridiculously high DI of 10%. Dapat dyan sa dealer na yan ikulong yang SA/Manager. Talo pa bumbay sa interest.

[QUOTE=Happyart;2061187]
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post

Considering the low interest regime at this time, the car loan rates are still high.
    Sir, the 15% One Moth Advance (OMA) for 3 years is low na compared with the 3% per month Interest of Credit Card Companies. But with the prevailing Treasury Bills of BSP now at less than 1% p.a., the rates should be around 3% for 12 mos or less than 10% for 36 mos.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    even sa USA, carmakers now are considering of putting diesel engines in their cars to improve FC even if diesel is more expensive than unleaded there. cars equipped with diesel engines have far more better resale value too compared with their gasoline fed brothers. yun nga lang, you pay a little more during PMS.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer