New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 175 of 442 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58
    #1741
    brod..hows the body roll compared to 2013 fortuner and montero sport? sa mga naunang nakakuha na ng unit..pls continue posting feedback good or bad...

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58
    #1742
    to the interim officers and other trailB enthusiast..pls represent the silent majority in your incoming dialogue with TCCCI..paki banggit sa mga big bosses na sana naman yong ibang dealers ay tanggalin nila yong unfair business practices nila: sa reservation, sana first come first serve regardless of mode of payment.. at yong dealer ni RTS ay bigyan nila ng corresponding sanction sa TCCCI level, maliban pa sa DTI enquiry para hindi na gayahin ng iba(reservation not refunded when he got his unit)..merry Christmas to all

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #1743
    Quote Originally Posted by tonggressman View Post
    to the interim officers and other trailB enthusiast..pls represent the silent majority in your incoming dialogue with TCCCI..paki banggit sa mga big bosses na sana naman yong ibang dealers ay tanggalin nila yong unfair business practices nila: sa reservation, sana first come first serve regardless of mode of payment.. at yong dealer ni RTS ay bigyan nila ng corresponding sanction sa TCCCI level, maliban pa sa DTI enquiry para hindi na gayahin ng iba(reservation not refunded when he got his unit)..merry Christmas to all
    Yes sir, this is a very common impression lately. Makakarating talaga yan ‹

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #1744
    Malapit na Pasko mga sir at ma'am. Merry Christmas sa ating lahat! ‹

    For new TrailB owners, sama kayo dito sa list natin.
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Chevrolet Trailblazer owners:
    1. steer 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Makati October 1, 2012 Manila Summit White
    2. RTS 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North Edsa Balintawak October 24, 2012 Auburn Brown
    3. novice12 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Otis October 31, 2012 Oceanic Blue
    4. safala 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North EDSA Nov. 5, 2012 Sizzle Red
    5. xpac 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Alabang Nov. 22 2012 Oceanic Blue
    6. delta00 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Pampanga Nov. 29, 2012 Switchblade Silver
    7. buddy 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Pampanga Nov. 29, 2012 Sapphire Black
    8. migz71 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA Nov. 23, 2012 Sapphire Black
    9. go_gerry 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Mandaue-Cebu Nov. 14, 2012 Sapphire Black
    10. Happyart 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Makati Nov. 7, 2012 Sapphire Black
    11. johnP 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Davao Nov. 12, 2012 Auburn Brown
    12. satriasis 2.8 LTZ 4X4 A/T Chevrolet Quezon Ave. Dec.15,2012 Auburn Brown
    13. albert_b 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Pasig Dec. 21, 2012 Royal Gray

    Colors:
    Summit White - 1
    Auburn Brown - 3
    Oceanic Blue - 2
    Switchblade Silver - 1
    Sapphire Black - 4
    Sizzle Red - 1
    Royal Gray - 1

    Variants:
    2.5 LT 4x2 M/T - 4
    2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T - 9

    Dealership:
    Alabang - 1
    Makati - 2
    North EDSA - 2
    Otis - 1
    Pampanga - 2
    Greenhills-EDSA - 1
    Mandaue-Cebu - 1
    Davao - 1
    Quezon Ave - 1
    Pasig - 1

    I would also like to invite again everyone, owners and enthusiasts alike, to come join us sa ating meet and greet

    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post


    TCCCI Meet and Greet

    Hi everyone,

    Our interim Trailblazer Club President, *numbah5, has arranged a meet and greet with executives of TCCCI. Joining us are:

    Atty. Alberto B. Arcilla, President and Managing Director
    Lyn M. Buena, Senior Vice President for Marketing and Customer Service
    Lito S. Landicho, Assistant Vice President for Service and National Aftersales Services

    I would like to formally extend the invitation to our fellow club members and other Trailb enthusiasts to a small dinner. We can use this venue to be our official EB as well. We can discuss club matters like forum rules/guidelines, logos and we can also discuss our t-shirts

    We have secured 3 schedules with them so please let me know who can join on which dates. Please indicate all the dates you're available.

    January 4, 2012 (Friday, dinner)
    1.
    2.
    3.
    ...

    January 11, 2012 (Friday, dinner)
    1.
    2.
    3.
    ...

    January 12, 2012 (Saturday, dinner)
    1.
    2.
    3.
    ...

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #1745
    Quote Originally Posted by tonggressman View Post
    to the interim officers and other trailB enthusiast..pls represent the silent majority in your incoming dialogue with TCCCI..paki banggit sa mga big bosses na sana naman yong ibang dealers ay tanggalin nila yong unfair business practices nila: sa reservation, sana first come first serve regardless of mode of payment.. at yong dealer ni RTS ay bigyan nila ng corresponding sanction sa TCCCI level, maliban pa sa DTI enquiry para hindi na gayahin ng iba(reservation not refunded when he got his unit)..merry Christmas to all
    Will do sir tongressman. RTS' case has been brought up to TCCCI last month when I had a meeting with one of their executives (isa siya sa mga pupunta sa 1st EB), and nakikibalita din ako kay RTS kung ano status nung complaint niya. TCCCI never sanctioned the SA and the dealer since wala daw nakaindicate sa receipt ni RTS na parang dapat ibawas sa ibabayad nila yung reservation fee. TCCCI also knows about the unfair practices of the dealers, pero no plan of action to be taken against them since depende daw sa mga dealers kung papaano nila ibebenta mga sasakyan nila. Don't worry, since sa EB mas marami nang magsasabi ng mga yan sa kanila, baka gawan na nila ng action.

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58
    #1746
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Will do sir tongressman. RTS' case has been brought up to TCCCI last month when I had a meeting with one of their executives (isa siya sa mga pupunta sa 1st EB), and nakikibalita din ako kay RTS kung ano status nung complaint niya. TCCCI never sanctioned the SA and the dealer since wala daw nakaindicate sa receipt ni RTS na parang dapat ibawas sa ibabayad nila yung reservation fee. TCCCI also knows about the unfair practices of the dealers, pero no plan of action to be taken against them since depende daw sa mga dealers kung papaano nila ibebenta mga sasakyan nila. Don't worry, since sa EB mas marami nang magsasabi ng mga yan sa kanila, baka gawan na nila ng action.
    if thats the case, ok..but whats happen to RTS is like a daylight robbery..sana yon na ang last..

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #1747
    Hi everyone,

    Where do you source your aftermarkets? ‹ i.e., rims, roof rails, etc.

  8. #1748
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsolin View Post
    saw some here in rio...
    V6 or Diesel? I've still only seen one, Diesel-powered, in Porto Alegre.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #1749
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Hi everyone,

    Where do you source your aftermarkets? ‹ i.e., rims, roof rails, etc.
    Pare, roof rails are only available at Chevrolet dealers. Rims, hmmm... I'll text you.

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    216
    #1750
    Not so sure...nakikita ko lng palagi pass by from our hotel..by the way..any comments po sa chevrolet C5 pasig..mas malapit po kasi from our house...just in case na magreserve ako..or mas preffered ng group ang Greenhills...TIA

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer