New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 146 of 442 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    939
    #1451
    Quote Originally Posted by delta00 View Post
    i got mine 4x4 (and my brother 4x2 Trailb) at San Fernando pampanga w/o "requiring" add-ons. Though me and my brother offered "hoper optic" tint (for addt'l 20k) - note, this is just optional.
    Yung nakuha nyo, classified na ba sya as 2013 Trailblazer o 2012 pa rin? Nakalagay dapat sa invoice at Delivery Receipt kung ano sya.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #1452
    Quote Originally Posted by delta00 View Post
    sirs and trailb team, meron na ba update dito? pakabit na sana kami next week.
    As of now, hintay lang muna kayo. Pagdating ng unit ko and nung kay albert_b papakabit na tayo. Pag isahan kasi it will cost us 42k with reverse camera na.

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    #1453
    This is the week where most of the dealers promised that our TBZs will be delivered. Let's see kung totoo nga or sasagot na naman sila ng "wala pa sir, update ko po kayo pag meron na delivery"

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    This is the week where most of the dealers promised that our TBZs will be delivered. Let's see kung totoo nga or sasagot na naman sila ng "wala pa sir, update ko po kayo pag meron na delivery"
    Did you check kung pang-ilan ka sa pila? What color are you getting? And mode of payment?

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    36
    #1455
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Did you check kung pang-ilan ka sa pila? What color are you getting? And mode of payment?
    Regardless of such info, it was promised to be delivered this week. The only delay that they could think of is if it gets held up at customs. So, hoping it does arrive soon so that everybody is happy.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    939
    #1456
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Did you check kung pang-ilan ka sa pila? What color are you getting? And mode of payment?
    Nasa unahan ako ng pila in 3 dealers. Kaya lang di na ko nakapaghintay and went another route. So kung may dumating this week as the dealers promised, may 3 swerteng pwedeng makakuha agad ng TBZ 4x4 AT. Commitment release date given is Dec13, that means pwede nang i-take home by Thursday this week.

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #1457
    img-20121209-00010.jpgimg-20121209-00011.jpg

    My first bad score w/ my trailblazer, tumama ako sa na protrude na semento, now Im looking for auto shop who can repair, kung sa insurance naman the casa will replace the whole plastic fenders & it will consume time. Any shop with in Quezon City, Caloocan you can recommend.

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    445
    #1458
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Nasa unahan ako ng pila in 3 dealers. Kaya lang di na ko nakapaghintay and went another route. So kung may dumating this week as the dealers promised, may 3 swerteng pwedeng makakuha agad ng TBZ 4x4 AT. Commitment release date given is Dec13, that means pwede nang i-take home by Thursday this week.
    Pano mo sir nalaman ikaw ang nasa unang pila?

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    24
    #1459
    Good luck guys. I know how you all feel. Buying the TrailB gave me so much head ache as well.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    24
    #1460
    *RTS, try clifford or hotwheels. Both are in E. Rod.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer