New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 156 of 442 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Matatagalan pa ng kaunti ang feedback ng 1st PMS, unless some are doing the " Lagare" , sa akin will be 2 months on 24 Dec, the milage palang is 800km, but malayo malayo na rin nararating. For the cost hindi mag lalayo siguro yan sa Monty & strada (around Php 11,000)
    ser, yun sa 'min wala pa 1 month 1k+ na odo..he he he...enjoy kami gamitin ng gamitin
    btw, another FC report..nag refill kami last Dec. 16 (2nd full tank) this time seaoil kinarga namin
    odo - 916 km.
    trip - 464.8 km
    diesel - 59.14 liters
    FC = 7.86 km/li.
    info display - 13.1 li./100km.
    'forgot to record the ave.speed, will include it next time.
    tama yun advice nila numbah5..mas tumahimik yun makina sa seaoil compared to petron..will try unioil next time..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I suggest you use the premium diesels of the Shell and Petron, or if there is an Unioil gas station in Davao, use their diesel fuel as it is already Euro 4 compliant. Mukhang ikaw pa lang may ganyang klak klak klak issue. *steer hasn't experienced that sa kanyang 2.5LT 4x2 M/T, and since October 1 pa niya ginagamit yun. Yun nga lang, I've observed na pag ordinary diesel fuels ng Big 3 ang gamit, mausok ang TrailB at Colorado. Hindi nga lang kasing usok ng mga Isuzu at mga Strada at Montero Sport na 2.5 DI-D. No offense to the owners intended.

I'm using Petron diesel Max. I tried once Petron turbo diesel but no difference. Any suggestion for good diesel?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    re PMS

I was adviced by my SA at San Fernando Pampanga that I don't need to bring my Trailb 4x4 for 1K PMS (my odo is alread 1.2K). He adviced me to have it at CASA for 5K PMS.

Question, in toyota i'm required for 1K PMS, is this ok for our Trailb?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by delta00 View Post
    I'm using Petron diesel Max. I tried once Petron turbo diesel but no difference. Any suggestion for good diesel?
    Just use the premium diesels of Shell and Petron. There will be no difference in engine noise and FC, but the premium diesels have cleaning additives that will prolong the life of the engine. If ever there's a Unioil or Eastern Petroleum on your route, gas your TrailB there as the 2 oil companies carry Euro 4 diesel.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    It's ok since the break-in oil of the TrailB is mineral oil, and it will last up to 5,000 kms. From there you could opt to use Fully Synthetic Oil during the 1st oil change so that you will have a PMS interval of 10,000 kms or 6 months whichever comes first.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I use ordinary diesel whether its petron, shell, mobil or caltex, whenever I need to refill & the nearest accessible known station I can park, right now panay petron dahil sa maraming maybilin sa akin ng miniature cars as Xmas gift.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Di pa nakakalabas ng port lahat ng 4x4 TrailB na dumating. It seems that the problem now lies with the Bureau of Customs.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    It's ok since the break-in oil of the TrailB is mineral oil, and it will last up to 5,000 kms. From there you could opt to use Fully Synthetic Oil during the 1st oil change so that you will have a PMS interval of 10,000 kms or 6 months whichever comes first.
    The 1K PMS of other manufacturers are not only changing the oil but checking critical components of the car like the engine and suspension. They also retighten mountings of these components and the body to make sure that they are still according to specifications. Technically, for peace of mind, we can still have the 1K PMS.

- - - Updated - - -

The 1K PMS of other manufacturers are not only changing the oil but checking critical components of the car like the engine and suspension. They also retighten mountings of these components and the body to make sure that they are still according to specifications. Technically, for peace of mind, we can still have the 1K PMS.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by johnP View Post
    Hi fellow trailblazer owners!! Got our Auburn Brown Trailblazer 4x2 m/t unit last Nov 12 at Chevrolet Davao officially a month old.. Just last week I brought my unit to Casa for 1000km checkup.. I just want to share my isolated negative observations with my unit so far and the dealers solution.

I observed with my unit:
    1) Second row driver side ceiling air-con vent is not functioning but the other three vents are functioning properly.( Casa told me that they will repair it on 5000km PMS, it is a warranty claim absolutely free.)
    2) When approaching to a traffic stop slowing down and as I achieved full stop the engine behaves differently with a "klak,klak,klak" sound. It does not occur everytime but occurs often. ( Casa said they also observed that sound on their test drive and insisted that it is normal )
    3) Letter "L" at the rear door is disalligned. ( They repaired it )

So far that's it despite that i love my ride!
    The symptoms are klak klak sound not occuring everytime and it happens when slowing down at a traffic light, That could be the TrailB ABS working and it is normal. I have not experienced yet with my TrailB due to the fact ma-traffic dito sa Manila. But I always experienced this with my Camry abroad during sudden stop or medyo mabilis at kelangan magstop sa traffic light before the pedestrian lane. May sensor kasi intersection at pag sumobra ka sa linya you will get a traffic violation.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by roachy View Post
    Yes! I love that feature too! Well, sa focus ko at least. I'm praning rin about opening my car kasi what happened to my sister was when she opened her car, a kid opened the rear door and tried to see if he could steal something. Buti walang laman then. The kid was super quick. Grabe!
    I was told that American cars has this security feature. But take note that the liftgate also unlocks together with the driver side door.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer