New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 142 of 442 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #1411
    Guys, I have been assured that those expecting to get their units that they will be given theirs starting next week

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    152
    #1412
    nakita ko kahapon dito sa chevrolet nueva ecija may display dalawang trailblaizer, 1 blue and 1 white.

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    #1413
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Guys, I have been assured that those expecting to get their units that they will be given theirs starting next week
    I hope that's true. Madami pa din daw pila for in-house financing and we all know yan ang priority nila.

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    320
    #1414
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    The concern in the Thai forum is that if you use your key to manually close the car doors. The rear hatch remains open. Is this true?
    Tammmaaahh

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #1415
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    The concern in the Thai forum is that if you use your key to manually close the car doors. The rear hatch remains open. Is this true?
    When you shift the stick (4x4) to Park automatically the doors unlock but you can override it by pushing the lock button(above left side arm rest), once you move forward & shifting the stick Drive it automatically nag la lock. For security measure just keep the stick sa drive position par hindi mag unlock

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #1416
    Its now over a month driving my TrailB, my wife & I are satisfied with the unit but the unfavorable experience w/ the dealership detracts from the overall experience.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    36
    #1417
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    The concern in the Thai forum is that if you use your key to manually close the car doors. The rear hatch remains open. Is this true?
    If this is true, this is a scary problem. We would now have to be paranoid and always check the rear hatch. Has anybody tried this with their own Trailblazer?
    Do you think Chevrolet Philippines would do something about this or be like Chevrolet Thailand and do nothing?

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,029
    #1418
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    When you shift the stick (4x4) to Park automatically the doors unlock but you can override it by pushing the lock button(above left side arm rest), once you move forward & shifting the stick Drive it automatically nag la lock. For security measure just keep the stick sa drive position par hindi mag unlock
    Is this with the engine OFF? or when the engine is still ON?
    If the engine is still ON, hindi ba masama sa tranny yung parating naka drive (D) even though the vehicle is at stop?

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #1419
    Quote Originally Posted by roachy View Post
    If this is true, this is a scary problem. We would now have to be paranoid and always check the rear hatch. Has anybody tried this with their own Trailblazer?
    Do you think Chevrolet Philippines would do something about this or be like Chevrolet Thailand and do nothing?
    I will check it physically this evening how true is that kasi I always use the keyless entry lock.Once I opened the door using the key only to check if the alarm is working, perfectly working okey ang alarm.

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    #1420
    Here's the latest update from my SA:

    1. Confirmed that units will be arriving next week based from the memo of Chevy Philippines
    2. Priority will be given to in-house financing clients followed by banks who can give +3% DI
    3. Limited delivery of white color
    4. Over-stock of white 4x2 units

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer