New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 143 of 442 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #1421
    Sa greenhills-edsa hindi priority ang mga in-house financing buyers. According to the reservation list sila

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #1422
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Is this with the engine OFF? or when the engine is still ON?
    If the engine is still ON, hindi ba masama sa tranny yung parating naka drive (D) even though the vehicle is at stop?
    I am on the go ,it is perfectly alright not to bother & move the stick if you will stop in a short time like waiting for the green light to go greener but for safety, & anticipating a long wait, it is recommended to always shift the stick to "Park"

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    #1423
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Sa greenhills-edsa hindi priority ang mga in-house financing buyers. According to the reservation list sila

    Called them this morning. Priority daw nila in- house even if you have paid the reservation fee.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #1424
    Makati committed to deliver mine sa 28th Dec. PO namin has a penalty cost for delay ng delivery kaya I'm fairly confident na they will follow-thru on the commitments. Sayang nga lang kasi I was hoping na before Christmas.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #1425
    Bakit ako bank PO pero priority? I will be getting mine either next week or 2 weeks from now.

    For those still waiting for their TrailBs, i suggest you wait for them. Patience is a virtue, mahirap kung sa bandang huli magsisisi ka sa pinili mo.

    A friend of mine had the same dilemma before. He was choosing what SUV to buy (one is a Gas fed SUV, another is a Diesel fed SUV). He chose the diesel fed SUV. And he never regretted his decision. Even though PMS cost is a bit higher than the gas fed SUV, he was happy because one of his cousins bought the gas fed SUV and was complaining of the thirsty FC, and high parts cost. When it was time to sell the both SUVs, mas masaya friend ko because his had a higher resale value than the gas fed SUV of his cousin.

    Kaya maghintay na lang kayo. The only alternatives to the TrailB are the Fortuner, Montero Sport, Everest and the 3rd Generation Santa Fe. All of them are diesel fed.

    Patience is a virtue and you will be rewarded because of your patience.
    Last edited by numbah5; December 7th, 2012 at 03:59 PM.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    36
    #1426
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Bakit ako bank PO pero priority? I will be getting mine either next week or 2 weeks from now.

    For those still waiting for their TrailBs, i suggest you wait for them. Patience is a virtue, mahirap kung sa bandang huli magsisisi ka sa pinili mo.

    A friend of mine had the same dilemma before. He was choosing what SUV to buy (one is a Gas fed SUV, another is a Diesel fed SUV). He chose the diesel fed SUV. And he never regretted his decision. Even though PMS cost is a bit higher than the gas fed SUV, he was happy because one of his cousins bought the gas fed SUV and was complaining of the thirsty FC, and high parts cost. When it was time to sell the both SUVs, mas masaya friend ko because his had a higher resale value than the gas fed SUV of his cousin.

    Kaya maghintay na lang kayo. The only alternatives to the TrailB are the Fortuner, Montero Sport, Everest and the 3rd Generation Santa Fe. All of them are diesel fed.

    Patience is a virtue and you will be rewarded because of your patience.
    Probably because you made reservations nung September (?) pa kasi. So tama lang na dapat by now you should be getting yours na. In fact delayed na rin diba? I think you mentioned before you were suppose to get it end of November or 1st week of December. Hope yours arrive soon.

    Patience is indeed a virtue. Unfortunately, these dealers are really testing our patience with all the false hopes and empty promises + dirty tricks like what they did to RTS. One dealer even asked us for 30k as grease-money so we switched dealers instead. I know this is nothing new and also happens with other car brands but I just find it sad and unfair.

    Nevertheless, we are playing things by ear and hope that a unit will be given to us soon, as promised.

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #1427
    I know the agony of waiting guys but once you have the TrailB it will sooth the grief.Come to think na luma na ang amin bagong bago naman ang sa inyo. Let patience preserver , no regrets in waiting

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    939
    #1428
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    Still waiting for the delivery of my unit. Until now malabo pa din updates ng mga dealers.
    The Thai-CRV is so tempting!
    Check Chevy Shaw, they were offering me the red TBZ 4x4 AT pero not the color I want. In case magustuhan mo yung red color.

    By the way, why do you say Thai-CRV is tempting? Any particular reason?

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    939
    #1429
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Makati committed to deliver mine sa 28th Dec. PO namin has a penalty cost for delay ng delivery kaya I'm fairly confident na they will follow-thru on the commitments. Sayang nga lang kasi I was hoping na before Christmas.
    Commitment sa kin is latest Dec13 by 3 different dealers. In-house financing + P80k accessories + LTO + Insurance + Chattel.
    May kataasan yung quoted rates.

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #1430
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Commitment sa kin is latest Dec13 by 3 different dealers. In-house financing + P80k accessories + LTO + Insurance + Chattel.
    May kataasan yung quoted rates.
    No doubt, talagang mataas talaga ang mga adds-on, taking advantage sa mga customers but boils down only to ........GREEDINESS

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer