New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 139 of 442 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I might get my unit next week.

*VP albert_b, I will be posting some concerns here:

1. First EB (When and where)
    2. Logo
    3. T-shirt design
    4. Rules and regulations
    5. Sponsors
    6. Chevrolet Club membership

First EB: where do you guys want it to be held? And when? I'm planning to invite Mr. Lito S. Landicho, TCCCI's AVP for Service and Aftersales, to talk about some technical aspects of the TrailB and other technical stuff. I might invite Lyn S. Buena, TCCCI's Vice President for Marketing.

Logo: Anyone here knows how to design a logo? What should we call our club?

T-shirt design: Should have a bit of a cowboy theme, since the TrailB is somehow associated with cowboys especially in Thailand.

Rules and regulations: Same rules as that of tsikot.com. Kung may idadagdag pa kayo, dagdag niyo na lang

Sponsors: Siyempre TCCCI is one of them, Goldcars is possible sponsor, V-Kool Philippines is also a potential sponsor. Let's try to get Big Bert's or the one in San Juan, Zero Stain.

Chevrolet Club membership: Sali tayo dito. At least we are recognizing and acknowledging the authority of the mother club so that we could be the official Trailblazer sub group. Pero Trailblazer club pa rin tayo. We can be independent of them pero we are part of them. Para din i-accredit tayo ng TCCCI.

Any comments and suggestions?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Totally agree on the affiliation/joining of the Chevy Club, This is the one on facebook, right?

1. First EB.
    The when, it has to be one of these weekends. Parang Christmas party na din tuloy, we can also discuss there how the logo would look like.

2. Logo
    I'll try to come up with some recommendations but I hope we can have some of the guys help out on this one

3, T-shirt design
    I once saw this plate number for the old Trailblazer and I was thinking we can use something like this on the t-shirt. The back or on the front
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a20792a12be9afa8ab3294_m.jpg  

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Totally agree on the affiliation/joining of the Chevy Club, This is the one on facebook, right?

1. First EB.
    The when, it has to be one of these weekends. Parang Christmas party na din tuloy, we can also discuss there how the logo would look like.

2. Logo
    I'll try to come up with some recommendations but I hope we can have some of the guys help out on this one

3, T-shirt design
    I once saw this plate number for the old Trailblazer and I was thinking we can use something like this on the t-shirt. The back or on the front
    Yup, it's the one in Facebook. Paendorse tayo kay steer.

BTW, regarding the 1st EB, current and future owners are encouraged to come.
    Last edited by numbah5; December 5th, 2012 at 12:00 AM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    hello mga idol.. matagal nko nagbbsa ng mga usapan nyo..

bago lang po.. sna magkron din tayo ng trailblazer club sa FB katulad nung cruze club..

anyway, 1st week pa ng november dumating ung trailblazer namin.. switchblade silver 4x4 LTZ

sino po may alam ng PCD ng trailblazer?? balak ko po kasi magpalit ng mags..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Yup, it's the one in Facebook. Paendorse tayo kay steer.

BTW, regarding the 1st EB, current and future owners are encouraged to come.

No need for endorsement from me. Newbie lang din ako doon.

Their numbers are posted at their facebook page. I got to talk with them via those numbers and they were all very friendly and accommodating.

Feel free to txt or chat with them with regards to being an independent subgroup.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    By the way, if you guys plan to join the Chevrolet Club of the Philippines, they require a membership fee and I think you get a yellow Club shirt with Chevy logo on it. Maybe we could just add the Trailblazer logo to it.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, if you guys plan to join the Chevrolet Club of the Philippines, they require a membership fee and I think you get a yellow Club shirt with Chevy logo on it. Maybe we could just add the Trailblazer logo to it.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by arvinray View Post
    hello mga idol.. matagal nko nagbbsa ng mga usapan nyo..

bago lang po.. sna magkron din tayo ng trailblazer club sa FB katulad nung cruze club..

anyway, 1st week pa ng november dumating ung trailblazer namin.. switchblade silver 4x4 LTZ

sino po may alam ng PCD ng trailblazer?? balak ko po kasi magpalit ng mags..
    Welcome to the Trailblazer thread *arvinray! Please put your name at the list below. Copy and paste it na lang.
    Chevrolet Trailblazer owners:
    1. steer 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Makati October 1, 2012 Manila Summit White
    2. RTS 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North Edsa Balintawak October 24, 2012 Auburn Brown
    3. novice12 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Otis October 31, 2012 Oceanic Blue
    4. safala 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North EDSA Nov. 5, 2012 Sizzle Red
    5. xpac 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Alabang Nov. 22 2012 Oceanic Blue
    6. delta00 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Pampanga Nov. 29, 2012 Switchblade Silver
    7. buddy 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Pampanga Nov. 29, 2012 Sapphire Black
    8. migz71 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA Nov. 23, 2012 Sapphire Black

Colors:
    Summit White - 1
    Auburn Brown - 1
    Oceanic Blue - 2
    Switchblade Silver - 1
    Sapphire Black - 2
    Sizzle Red - 1

Variants:
    2.5 LT 4x2 M/T - 2
    2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T - 6

Dealership:
    Alabang - 1
    Makati - 1
    North EDSA - 2
    Otis - 1
    Pampanga - 2
    Greenhills-EDSA - 1

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Guys suggest names for our club. I suggest Team Trailblazer Philippines

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *steer, ok na nakatext ko si ian obiniana. They want to meet us
    Last edited by numbah5; December 5th, 2012 at 12:53 PM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    *steer, ok na nakatext ko si ian obiniana. They want to meet us
    ok good luck.

i think they just created a Trailblazer subgroup now.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer