New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 283 of 442 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    WHO: Current and Future Trailblazer owners and Enthusiasts
    WHAT: Current and Future Trailblazer owners Get Together
    WHERE: Kabisera ng Dencio's, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
    WHEN: This coming Saturday, March 2, 2013, merienda time (3-6 pm)

Hi guys! Since on the official list we are already 31, 35 if we include those who are in our official Facebook group page, I am inviting all of you to a small and simple Get Together this coming Saturday at Kabisera ng Dencio's The Fort at around 3-6 pm. Also invited are the future owners and those who are interested to get one. The officers of Chevy Club Philippines will be coming as well. Meeting place will be at One Parkade Building. It would be really nice if you could come and join us. Let's discuss our common passion and interest over good food and a round of beer or 2. I will be starting a list of confirmed attendees. See you all this Saturday! For contact numbers, please PM me and albert_b.

List of confirmed attendees:
    1. numbah5
    2. albert_b
    3. RTS
    4. SON 610
    Up ko ulit guys! And this is now an official activity of Chevy Club of the Philippines! We can join the club during our activity and register to become official members.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Sir i actually asked them for dexos 2 oil. Pinakita nila initially sa kin is 5w30. Kaso after change oil sabi nila sa kin na naubusan daw kaya 5w40 na lang nilagay since same lang din specs. Pano ba mag PM sir? Thanks

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, so the motor oil they used is Liqui Moly Tec 4100 5W40, I presume this is a fully synthetic, not much though but ano kaya yung sundries, is it the few pieces of rugs ? meryenda for the boys he he he he
    Yes its fully synthetic pero dapat daw 5w30 accdg manual. The sundries comprised of 300 for miscellaneous and 305 for the brake cleaner. Miscellaneous probably for the boys na nga. Hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Will be having my seats replaced with genuine leather and cushion improvement will be spending 45k+ will also customize the side panels maybe make it like gray and silver accent.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mej View Post
    Sir i actually asked them for dexos 2 oil. Pinakita nila initially sa kin is 5w30. Kaso after change oil sabi nila sa kin na naubusan daw kaya 5w40 na lang nilagay since same lang din specs. Pano ba mag PM sir? Thanks
    Click on my name if via laptop or desktop computer mo inaccess itong tsikot. Then click Private Message. Pag through mobile devices, click on the icon with many squares then click Messages, then type my name (numbah5).

Liqui moly 5w40 and dexos2 5w30 do not have the same specs. CF rated ang liqui moly which should not be put on our Trailblazers' engine. Ang sabi ng manual, CI-4 or CJ-4 15w40 ang alternative sa dexos2 if there is no dexos2 available. Yun nga lang, every 5,000 kms or 4 months whichever comes first ang oil change mo if yung alternative ng dexos2 ginamit mo.

Pero I wonder, bakit sinabi sa'yo ubos na ang dexos2? Dapat hindi. Since konti pa lang nagpa PMS na Colorado at Trailblazer. Mukhang niloko ka ng service advisor mo. Chevy Greenhills is a dealer of Liqui Moly products kaya siguro sinabi sa'yo na wala nang dexos2, para mabenta nila produkto nila. Magkakaroon na ng warranty issues TrailB mo since hindi pwede ang CF rated oil sa mga Duramax Diesel engine ng Colorado at Trailblazer.
    Last edited by numbah5; February 26th, 2013 at 09:16 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Thanks for the advise numbah5. Sige mag PM na lang ako sa iyo regarding this matter.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ok sir, I'll be waiting for your PM.

For everybody's attention:

During PMS, check if the oil bottle has dexos2 label and viscosity of 5w30. If none, check whether it has CI-4 or CJ-4 API rating and viscosity of 15w40. Only these oils should be used on our TrailBs. Wala nang iba.
    Last edited by numbah5; February 26th, 2013 at 10:27 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    I'm planning to put in HID headlights, who can you guys recommend

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    Will be having my seats replaced with genuine leather and cushion improvement will be spending 45k+ will also customize the side panels maybe make it like gray and silver accent.
    Take before and after pictures sir. Where are you having it done sir?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Take before and after pictures sir. Where are you having it done sir?
    here in BF my friend specializes in the industry of car seat customization. only problem is 2 weeks iwan yung seats sa kanya... pwede kaya ibang upuan ilagay hahaha

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer