New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    It's sad, but true......
    Hindi rin ako nakaka-kuha ng magandang trabaho diyan sa atin, either encoder later contract programmer (low-paying job), at most, walang mag-interest na operan ako ng trabaho.
    Sino ba ang nais malayo sa pamilya to earn dollars? It's a matter of choice and determintaion to succeed and sustain your daily needs at least to be able to support your family lalo na at inutang yung pinang-tuition fee mo.

Let's hope and pray na gumanda ang takbo ng ekonomiya ng Pilipinas para makauwi na kami.

Vote wisely this coming election dahil may pag-asa pa ang Pilipinas!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Graduate ng Fatima Medical Science Foudation iyan (where my father is a faculty member).

May balak naman daw siyang bumalik sa Pilipinas kapag naayos na niya ang kabuhayan nila.

Ang mas kinasusuklaman ko ay yung mga doctor na may kaya naman pero ipinagdadamot ang serbisyo sa mga kababayan naming nangaganilangan. May kilala kasi akong med student na ganun. Ang gara ng sasakyan, single, ok naman ang pamilya. Niyayaya ko mag-clinic sa free clinic ng father ko kahit twice a month lang. Bigla na kong inasiman ng mukha. Hindi daw siya nag aaral ng pagkatagal tagal for nothing.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako may kilala ako na MED STUDENT siya pero sobrang galing sa OFF ROAD, CARS at GIRLS

Pero pag nakausap mo di siya mayabang...

Humble yun

Hahahahahah

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehehe parang pamilyar din sa akin yung doc na yon...

doc gwapings yon eh, hehehehe naka pajero yon pero very humble and down to earth....hehehehe

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Originally posted by theveed
    All I can say to the "bashers" is that, unless you're the one experiencing daily issues like not knowing where to get the money for your next meal or how to pay for bills or provide basic needs for your family, just shush... Not everybody is lucky enough to have free housing (living with parents or hand me down place from parents), lucky enough to land in a high paying job almost instantly. Not having to pay back educational loans, not having to be a bread winner to a family that looks up to you, etc....

Not everybody's as lucky as most of us here are. How long you can wait to be "successful" depends on how urgent your basic needs are. If your basic needs are met, then you can afford to "grow" your career, otherwise, career will always take a back seat behind basic necessities.
    DON'T you dare tell me that I haven't experienced any of the daily issues you have just mentioned. Are you the only one who has a family or have been in these kinds of predicaments? If not, maybe you are the one who should shush.

You should not base anything on luck. Good things don't drop infront of you because of luck. You work hard for it.

I don't see any reason why a doctor can't earn enough for his basic needs especially if he is a topnotcher.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana walang uminit ang ulo sa atin dito. Count 1 to 10 muna then breathe! Sarap diba?

Dito sa atin, basta madiskarte kang doctor, hindi ka man yumaman hindi ka naman maghihirap.

I guess hindi kaya hintayin ni Mr. Topnotcher ang return of investment niya sa medicine. Usually kasi dumarating lang yun around ten years after you have graduated.

Ang tagal mo na nga nag-aral, ang tagal mo pang makakabawi at giginhawa. Whoever said medicine is a get-rich profession is seriously mistaken.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Imagine katulong namin sa HK kumikita ng mas malaki kesa sakin when i first started sa MS... hehe... imagine she makes 18K+ while i was still making 16... :P

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Originally posted by IceColdBeer
    Agree with yebo and theveed. It takes a lot of courage to give up your profession and go for a lower degree to earn more for your family. I don't see anything wrong with what he did. That's the reality of life in the Philippines.

Some people are just lucky to have a wealthy family that they don't need to do what others did to survive. So what if he's a doctor that shifted to a nurse? We have lots of OFWs who are teachers, nurses, etc... who became Domestic Helpers in foreign countries. Do we have to say that it's greed which causes them to do it? Isn't it already an insult to their being to be a Domestic Helper? And besides, what makes the Philippines survive? Isn't it because of these people? C'mon let's open our eyes and not criticize those people who are truly helping their family and their country.
    Courage isn't needed to go for a lower degree. Why is it needed if I may ask?

Some people are just lucky to have a wealthy family that they don't need to do what others did to survive.
    Emphasis on SOME. This just means that MOST need to do what others did to survive.

This is also the reason why I don't belive in surveys. For example, we can't predict who will be the next president unless there is a declared winner.

Isn't it already an insult to their being to be a Domestic Helper?
    NO. It is a decent job and it is what they chose to be.

And besides, what makes the Philippines survive? Isn't it because of these people? C'mon let's open our eyes and not criticize those people who are truly helping their family and their country.
    I know that OFWs are fundamental to the survival of our economy. It is simply wrong to claim that they are the ONLY ones who makes the Philippines survive.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    NURSE!?!?

LOWER DEGREE!?!?THAN DOCTORS!?!

come on....they are just tha same..pareho silang nakakatulong sa mga tao...

ako magdodoctor kagaya ni otep....

and frankly.HINDI KO MASASABI NA HINDI AKO MAG NU NURSE...depende sa tawag ng pangangailangan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    let us not judge these people. kung yon ang gusto nya and he feels he can make a better life there, then hes free to do as he wants. its his life.
    if given the opportunity to go abroad for a better paying job and better financial security, id grab it.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Medical Board Topnotcher namasukang nurse sa US!