New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Am using Garmin Nuvi (I forgot the model) and sorry for the grainy pictures. Its good enough and fast. Though I prefer to have the GPS in my Ford Touch activated....

Too many screens! I count 4 LCDs .... parang fighter jet HUD hehe.

kulang na lang paliparin mo yan sir.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    HI,
    Im just from the corner (Chevy trailblazer & Strada club), my problem is the head unit installed by the casa, need your help how to activate Voice command of my HU papagox8, seems no signal when ever I tried the voice command. Thanks
    I'm now using the AVT HU installed by Chevy Greenhills and okay naman sya. I even upgraded online their maps. Try visiting the Settings. Iba kasi ang Voice Command setting and loudness from your HU volume control. Baka muted lang.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    I "accidentally" bought Papago Phils from itunes.

I am quite satisfied with it although it is not perfect. Keeps on suggesting short routes open only on certain time of the day hehehe.

I have Pocket Earth offline map as a back up. Street names are updated.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    guys,

its my 1st time to buy a GPS system. tried my friends Garmin, forgot what model and i was quite happy with it.
    What is the best bang for the buck GPS in todays Phil market?

Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    We've been using Nokia Drive from their Lumia series na phones. Ok naman ang accuracy and best of all it's free.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmik View Post
    We've been using Nokia Drive from their Lumia series na phones. Ok naman ang accuracy and best of all it's free.

Sir, pwede offline map ung sa Nokia Drive?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bayen View Post
    guys,

its my 1st time to buy a GPS system. tried my friends Garmin, forgot what model and i was quite happy with it.

Thanks.
    Try this forum: RoadGuide Philippines Forums - Powered by vBulletin. Being a dedicated GPS and maps forum, they might have suggestions for you.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bayen View Post
    guys,

Thanks.
    Try this site: RoadGuide Philippines Forums - Powered by vBulletin. Being a dedicated GPS and maps forum, they might have suggestions for you. Personally, I use a Garmin Nuvi 1300 which I bought in the US, then loaded it with the PH map from Roadguide when I got back. Haven't tried other brands, but friends who use AVT say it's quite accurate also. The criteria I had for choosing mine was:

1. Clear, wide display.
    2. Basic, no frills because some US features aren't supported locally anyway.
    3. Easy to update maps for free.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Sir, pwede offline map ung sa Nokia Drive?
    Yes sir pati yung turn by turn navigation niya as in GPS talaga ang functionality po niya...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hello mga experts,

ask ko lang po kung mag-work sa Pinas yung add-on Pioneer Navigation upgrade(AVIC-F220/AVIC-U2220) for Pioneer AV reciever AVH-P4450BT. kung yes, san kaya maka-kuha ng maps for Philippines. Looking for your feedback and inputs.

salamat po...

regards, erdavid