New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 76 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gbaltaza View Post
    Kabayan, nakakatuwa naman ang iyong mga kataga

Yung Garmin nuvi 200W is US$249.99++ (8.25% tax). Lalabas sya P11,367 ($1:P42) I bought 3 units and will sell it in the Philippines once I get back by July. Whoever is interested just PM me. First 3 tsikoteers will be prioritized. I will also include the latest RP maps, just provide your own SD card.
    Would you like to provide the latest RP maps only, for other users who already have GPS units?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Would you like to provide the latest RP maps only, for other users who already have GPS units?
    I just took the map from the link posted in this thread and used Mapsource to load into the Garmin GPS.

This is the link. Download the 5.00 Beta version. It includes Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao and Palawan/Tawi-tawi Area.
    http://www.freewebs.com/phroadguide/index.htm

May available na bang Garmin nuvi jan sa Pinas? How much? Kapag mas mura di na ako bibili dito. Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I just took the map from the link posted in this thread and used Mapsource to load into the Garmin GPS.

This is the link. Download the 5.00 Beta version. It includes Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao and Palawan/Tawi-tawi Area.
    http://www.freewebs.com/phroadguide/index.htm

May available na bang Garmin nuvi jan sa Pinas? How much? Kapag mas mura di na ako bibili dito. Thanks.
    OIC. I've already downloaded this.

I think mas mura pa rin sa US. Magpapabili nga sana ako kahit yung Nuvi200 lang, kaso, kung $200+, over na sa budget.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    OIC. I've already downloaded this.

I think mas mura pa rin sa US. Magpapabili nga sana ako kahit yung Nuvi200 lang, kaso, kung $200+, over na sa budget.
    If you know someone willing to buy for you and you're not picky, there are refurbished Nuvi 200's on ebay-US for $135.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GARMIN-NUVI-200-...QQcmdZViewItem

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightSix View Post
    If you know someone willing to buy for you and you're not picky, there are refurbished Nuvi 200's on ebay-US for $135.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GARMIN-NUVI-200-...QQcmdZViewItem
    Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, I have to be picky, coz I'll be using it in the Philippines, so I don't want refurbished units, I have to have brand new... that was tested by my buyer for a while, of course.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    woohoo - Fair enough ... konting ipon na lang.

---

siacojin - Here's another one for the PSP ... Go! Explore. The 3D graphics is not as good as the Korean iNavi, but at least it has maps beside Korea. On the map viewer's screen is Big Ben. No PSP-290, so not much data is displayed.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Oo nga, e. Long overdue na kasi yung batteries nung videocam ko, so iyun na muna ang uunahing ipabili.

Tapos, sa Indo naman may ipinabibili rin akong gamit sa sasakyan. Hindi bale, laptop + transmitter na muna gagamitin ko (hiram)...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007

---

siacojin - Here's another one for the PSP ... Go! Explore. The 3D graphics is not as good as the Korean iNavi, but at least it has maps beside Korea. On the map viewer's screen is Big Ben. No PSP-290, so not much data is displayed.

Nice graphics! 3D! I think Go! explore is from Sony, this is their official application for the PSP-290.

BTW, is this your PSP? We have the same color, champagne gold

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kabayan, nakakatuwa naman ang iyong mga kataga

Yung Garmin nuvi 200W is US$249.99++ (8.25% tax). Lalabas sya P11,367 ($1:P42) I bought 3 units and will sell it in the Philippines once I get back by July. Whoever is interested just PM me. First 3 tsikoteers will be prioritized. I will also include the latest RP maps, just provide your own SD card.
    Sir baka puede i send some pictures, at medyo interesado ako diyan. paano nga pala i set up iyan i sasalpak na lng ba iyan kapag bili ko sa iyo??? meron bng LCD yan?? you can e-mail some pictures on this e-mail add betkap_cabalen*yahoo.com or soyo_operation*luanda.deepwater.com or send to both add please.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hello GPS users

I'm using a GPS Nuvi200, that I purchased from Taipei (made in Taiwan for about PHP 8,500) with preloaded Taiwan map. I managed to get a non-commercial Ph Map for free (www.waypoints.com) and works fine.
    What I enjoy most is the routing calculation with voice prompt...superb!

I will post some pic in the future for your appreciation! or probably a routing clip.