New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 48 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    I'm currently using Garmin Mobile XT on my Nokia E71. Turn by turn voice nav FTW!

would you be kind enough to show me how? i'm a total novice in this field. thanks in advance...

i mean, can you post how? thanks again..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kanuto123 View Post
    avt a800 ... map data powered by accu-map

San po kayo naka bili nitong AVT? Mas maganda ba at kumpleto po ba maps nya dito sa Manila? Mag kano nyo po sya nakuha?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    meron po ba available na GPS para sa iPhone 2G?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chee4869f View Post
    meron po ba available na GPS para sa iPhone 2G?
    I don't think the iPhone 2G has GPS capabilities... it has GPS software which uses your data connection similar to Google Maps. Correct me if I am wrong please.

This is one of the reasons why I hate the iPhone...specially when stupid writers of magazines states they are 1st to do this and that...when in reality...other OS's has been using it for years. I don't even think the iPhone is capable of a simple copy, cut ,and paste funtion on word documents. What a stupid phone...pure media hype...

Sorry I don't mean to put your phone down...just disappointed at Apple's 1st release.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xnf650 View Post
    *woohoo
    pls help. d ko po makita yung gmapsupp.img sa link na binigay mo po..
    pls pls help..... tnx po
    Sorry, but I think it was removed. I wonder why... I'll ask Mr. Sambale to provide the link. Thanks.

But in the meantime, feel free to try the prior version (July). Look for the text: compressed img (.zip, 7.9 MB) and click it.

Good luck!
    Last edited by woohoo; September 22nd, 2009 at 06:51 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *woohoo
    cge po try ko.. last question po. paano po ako gagawa ng folder name sa sd card ko /garmin?? d ba po hindi pwde gumawa ng special character pag gumawa ng folder name. kasi ilang beses na po ako nag try gumawa ng /garmin.. pero ayaw po ng "/" special character e... salamat po

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xnf650 View Post
    *woohoo
    cge po try ko.. last question po. paano po ako gagawa ng folder name sa sd card ko /garmin?? d ba po hindi pwde gumawa ng special character pag gumawa ng folder name. kasi ilang beses na po ako nag try gumawa ng /garmin.. pero ayaw po ng "/" special character e... salamat po
    i put the "/" only to indicate where to put it. "/" means the root directory.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    sir woohoo, pa help din ako, i don't know how to use the GPS in my Samsung Omnia, i know you are kind enough to provide me specific info. TIA.

ps. very useful yung binigay mo sa aking guide sa AUX kaya ikaw na rin nilapitan ko.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    Thanks for this tip. I use iGO8 and TomTom 7 back in the US, but can't find Philippine maps to use here. Now off I go to my favorite PPC hack site to download Garmin XT Mobile for PPC. I thought the GPS capabilities of my HTC X7510 would be wasted here in the Philippines, glad to know I will be able to use it.
    now i have the full version of the map 1.07C with colored polygons, Mas maganda at upadted na,

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Is it true that the full version of the Philippine map for Garmin is restricted to a single user only? So there'e no way of getting a copy unless you contribute to map development?