New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 84 of 239 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    impulz/chronos/pale pilsen: sent you a PM

OEM stage3 on 50w. Restored the HL of this Gen2 RAV4. ver.2.0 mounting.

Sir ano bulb gamit dito? color temp? ok lang po ba sa 50w sir?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    sir gary di ba nakagawa ka na nung strada na nagpalit nung headlight na parang sa montero? Magkano aabutin kapag yung projector niya lang yung aayusin, gusto ko pa rin kas yung isa is halogen pa rin. Retrofit ba yung isa o may aayusin lang para mas malakas ang bato, ano ba recommended sa ganitong setup? pa PM na rin po ng price depending sa suggestion niyo

TIA!

Honda Civic EK9 stage2 setup

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir magkano po sa jazz GE? headlights lang po sana. yung budget package lang po sana, wala ako budget talaga :-(

After working with many retrofits, I have finally come across a projector that in my opinion is a game changer.

The evidence:

you can see here the width of the output, the intensity on the post and grass part is very noticeable.

The intensity in the middle is second to none

The foreground intensity is also thicker, it's like having a pair of fogs here. FXR and TLZKWR will have have lighting output after the red line

The most exciting part here is that the projector is D2S type and has the same mounting as a bolt on projector. This is also a 3 incher so it fills big headlights like the Jazz. Also, I can take this out of an H4 type headlight and return it back to original halogen! Also you have the possibility to use OEM bulbs/bulbs later or even a 50w ballast to drive the bulbs! Installation will be faster and their will be no cutting on the reflector bowl. The only limitation is that I can only install this in H4 type headlights.

I am now adjusting my prices on Stage1 and 2 of my packages and I will offer this in Stage2. My Stage1 package will still outperform any so called bolt-on projector in the local market right now. PM for prices.

I havent seen this mainstream anywhere in the world, not even in the U.S so this is really a game changer. It has been a long time since I got excited over a new projector.

This is a projector with TLZKWR performance at 2/3 of the price. I've been using the TLZKWR setup for 2 years already so my comparison is objective. The installation is also simpler as the solenoid is neatly tucked under and not protruding unlike the TL and the shield design is oem. The manufacturing quality screams oem. Pls excuse that I will not post any picture of the projector.

I am now changing my package price for stage 1 and 2. PM na lang

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    May wall shot ka niyan sir? Gusto ko makita yong cutoff

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Wow ang ganda

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Driving down from Baguio two weekends ago, I came across a white Strada with modified HL's similar to the one that Gary did. Too bad the HL's nor the fogs were on so I did not see if it were sporting HID's.

This was Sunday, Sept. 11 around 6 pm around the Rosario junction area.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    sir gary are you pertaining to Morimoto Mini H1 4.1??

Initially when I saw the projector, hindi ako excited coz hindi porke malaki projector maganda output. But after firing it up, gusto ko na palitan TLZKWR ko, any takers? hehehe. Kidding aside, mahirap kasi mount yung TLZKWR plus the shroud difficulties pa.

jun: pag nagpunta ka na lang. d pede sa Rav4 mo malaki yung body.

miko: nope
    Last edited by garyq; September 19th, 2011 at 08:51 PM.