The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 85 of 239 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    last chance sir gary, S2K-R ba yan?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    After working with many retrofits, I have finally come across a projector that in my opinion is a game changer.

The evidence:

you can see here the width of the output, the intensity on the post and grass part is very noticeable.

The intensity in the middle is second to none

The foreground intensity is also thicker, it's like having a pair of fogs here. FXR and TLZKWR will have have lighting output after the red line

The most exciting part here is that the projector is D2S type and has the same mounting as a bolt on projector. This is also a 3 incher so it fills big headlights like the Jazz. Also, I can take this out of an H4 type headlight and return it back to original halogen! Also you have the possibility to use OEM bulbs/bulbs later or even a 50w ballast to drive the bulbs! Installation will be faster and their will be no cutting on the reflector bowl. The only limitation is that I can only install this in H4 type headlights.

I am now adjusting my prices on Stage1 and 2 of my packages and I will offer this in Stage2. My Stage1 package will still outperform any so called bolt-on projector in the local market right now. PM for prices.

I havent seen this mainstream anywhere in the world, not even in the U.S so this is really a game changer. It has been a long time since I got excited over a new projector.

This is a projector with TLZKWR performance at 2/3 of the price. I've been using the TLZKWR setup for 2 years already so my comparison is objective. The installation is also simpler as the solenoid is neatly tucked under and not protruding unlike the TL and the shield design is oem. The manufacturing quality screams oem. Pls excuse that I will not post any picture of the projector.

I am now changing my package price for stage 1 and 2. PM na lang
    Please give me a quote for a Pajero (Gen 2), with and without Angel eyes. Thanks!

By the way, are you also selling headlight assemblies, 'yung akin kasi bilog, I want the ones in the Gen 2.5 (Fieldmaster).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    Initially when I saw the projector, hindi ako excited coz hindi porke malaki projector maganda output. But after firing it up, gusto ko na palitan TLZKWR ko, any takers? hehehe. Kidding aside, mahirap kasi mount yung TLZKWR plus the shroud difficulties pa.

jun: pag nagpunta ka na lang. d pede sa Rav4 mo malaki yung body.

miko: nope
    gary, kindly send me a quote using this new projector for a strada GLS V.

thanks!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gary, bro..

Magkano yan?

Hanap na tayo ng kukuha nung H1 ko hahaha

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir Gary pa-PM naman po price nung new projector. Very interested.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by miko101130 View Post
    last chance sir gary, S2K-R ba yan?
    Drawing palang yang s2k-r sir

chik: bro ano nga pala oto mo coz matagal na ata tayo nagusap with your retrofit

SG: this would be sweet for the Tucson

8. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Mr Gary, can you send me the price list for the bolt on projectors?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    *sir Gary
    Vios 2008 sir

harangody: for what car?