Page 74 of 239 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    *garyq,

YGPM

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    *garyq, ang ganda nung VW Van sa likod ah.

my bro in law, joey r. is an avid VW enthusiast. He has 3 VW's incl that Kombi (type 2?) all fully restored. Last year we toured most of Aklan with that Kombi and people were looking at it with wide open eyes,maybe they cant believe that a car that old can still do the ro-ro thing, hehe.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kanya rin yung aqua-ish green na Beetle ? Kinis ah. Kita ko run sa reflection nung CR-V eh.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post

Ganda neto ser Gary. Champion!

Pa PM naman po saken magkano inabot neto. CRV-2004 din auto ko kulay red din :D

TYIA

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hi sir, have you done retrofits for ford fiesta? May i request for an estimate? I already sent you a PM. thanks

My first Suzuki Swift from MAC of TeamSwift: (this is my kind of setup, nothing loud pero ang porma)
    Just to show newbies on the glare produced by plugandplay HID, see this:

This car had a PNP hid kit installed prior to the retrofit. Look at the left picture and see the glare above the cutoff. Yan ang nakakasilaw sa ibang motorista. On the right side, that's the output of the hid projector retrofit. You can see that the cutoff is very clean and that there is no light above the cutoff. The light being produced by the HID bulb is concentrated on the road where you need it.

From the perspective of oncoming traffic:

In actual malamig tingnan yung retrofit compared to the PNP HID na masakit tingnan pag kasalubong.

Here's the output, bixenon (LO and HI)

some close up pix:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    sir gary, when is a good time to drop by to get the new sticker?

pass by anytime this week, iwan ko lang dun.nandun ako bukas whole day.