New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 239 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hi Garyq

I am getting a 2011 Montero Sport GTV - it comes with HID but I suspect it is only for the low beam.

I would like my High beams and Fog Lights to be also HID.

Please send me a PM where your shop is located.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    nice another quad :2thumbsup:

jun: same setup as yours

slick: do not install HID sa HI and fogs kung hindi naka projector coz sasabog lang yung ilaw and you will cause much glare sa ibang motorists. Best to go quad setup sa Montero mo. Will PM you

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    No plans of installing HID bulbs to non projector kit.

Can you also convert my FOG lights to HID?

slick50: that's great bro. I can do a setup for you that will rock and yes i can install full projector fogs on the Montero, with cutoff, max light and without glare. I just did a fogs on an Everest 2008 same as posted sa website ko. You can expect the same output sa fogs just for comparison.

I did my first Crosswind just recently and all I can say the gatling shroud was made for this headlight, same as the DMax. Bagay na bagay imo.

Thanks xwind

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Can you also do Angel Eyes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Slick50 View Post
    Can you also do Angel Eyes ?
    I can do it but I dont think bagay sa Montero. Bro suggestion ko wag na lang.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Sir Gary yung sa innova ba kaya magkano abutin pa HID projector retrofits? Saka Sir saan yung shop mo? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by marz View Post
    Sir Gary yung sa innova ba kaya magkano abutin pa HID projector retrofits? Saka Sir saan yung shop mo? TIA
    PM kita bro. For my location please see my website http://www.hidretrofit.net