New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Ask ko lang if, para sa mas brighter foglights ba, pag tigisahin ko ba relay? How much po ba range ng Bosch Relay ngayon?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph20 View Post
    Ask ko lang if, para sa mas brighter foglights ba, pag tigisahin ko ba relay? How much po ba range ng Bosch Relay ngayon?

one is enough. any relay is good given it has the proper voltage and wattage capacity to avoid short circuits. might as well get a brighter pair of bulbs (higher wattage? form the stock) or a HID kit.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    one is enough. any relay is good given it has the proper voltage and wattage capacity to avoid short circuits. might as well get a brighter pair of bulbs (higher wattage? form the stock) or a HID kit.
    Stock to Higher Wattage (135 watts). Change ko na rin wire ko ng headlamps from Wire #14, at ok na raw. So, single relay is enough to handle to high wattage bulbs??

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Stock to Higher Wattage (135 watts). Change ko na rin wire ko ng headlamps from Wire #14, at ok na raw. So, single relay is enough to handle to high wattage bulbs??

as i said one relay is enough considering that it has the right load capacity for what purpose you'll be needing it for.

might as well get a new set of plugs for your bulbs, i think the ceramic ones are more durable to withstand the heat and wattage load.

but beware, putting higher wattage bulbs might burn slowly your headlamps and can cause to blacken overtime.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Ok ba brand na Circuit yellow bulb??

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Sa akin e yellow sa fog lamps, headlights e ordinary H4.

Joseph20 .... OK lang po ang circuit ... yun ang gamit ko, so far e OK pa.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Maganda po ba ang brand na Polarg?? Kulay Yellow sold at 1.6k!!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    OK na yung yellow, all weather eh.. standard pa.. yung puti kasi nakakasilaw masyado.. parang nakakaabala pa nga sa mga driver na makakasalubong mo..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    That's cheap. unless fake yan or 2nd hand? Are there fake polargs?

Cheapest i got was 3000 for H4 Yellow.

For me, not really worth the price you pay for it. If only HIDs have the same beam pattern as halogens, I would have opted to put HIDs.

Stick with eurolines if you want yellow bulbs. Almost the same lang ang buga

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    could you tell me where this is available? that's a very good price

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
which is better yellow or white fog bulb?