New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 101 of 104 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1038
  1. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by idlewild View Post
    Saw an article from TGP and BPI has this "All Out" promo going on from June 1 to October 31. This is applicable to 5-year loans with 20% DP. Chattel mortgage fee and 1st year insurance are free and you also get a P10,000 discount on your DP. Their sample computation has a 26.54% interest. Might be worth a look.
    BDO offers 24.25%
    Can get lower if you have proof on other bank's "lower" offer.
    Chattel is at 20.5k

Need to see the actual computations of BPI considering they have higher interest.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by tsik_r2d2 View Post
    Mahal po ng PSBank quote sakin.
    Mas ok pa yung sa BR-V sa earlier messages.

GLS AT Xpander 995k
    27.28%
    16.885.81 monthly
    199k downpayment
    Chattel 17,862
    Insurance 24,721
    Almost 17k for monthly payment, a substantial amount for me. This does not include the expenses incurred upon using it like gas, toll fees, etc. Monthly expenses might reach up to 25k plus periodic maintenance.

Somehow, a loan like this makes you alive as mentioned by this guy:

Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

always challenge yourself. besides pag may utang ka, it makes you feel alive. kasi patay ka pag di ka nakabayad
    You can try the suggestion of *Walter, check with your branch manager as he might give you a special discount as a regular depositor.

3. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Almost 17k for monthly payment, a substantial amount for me. This does not include the expenses incurred upon using it like gas, toll fees, etc. Monthly expenses might reach up to 25k plus periodic maintenance.

Somehow, a loan like this makes you alive as mentioned by this guy:

You can try the suggestion of *Walter, check with your branch manager as he might give you a special discount as a regular depositor.
    Actually sir, ayan na yata yung special nila haha. Though I think I can squeeze more considering may housing loan pa ako sa kanila (BDO).

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Actually sir, ayan na yata yung special nila haha. Though I think I can squeeze more considering may housing loan pa ako sa kanila (BDO).
    I think you should stick with BDO in that case. If you're not in hurry, you can scout for banks. It just so happened that my car loan worth 300k was approved in a matter of hours, that is why I suggested PSbank.

I accidentally passed by that branch so I inquired knowing I have a lot of time back then. The branch manager gave me a good deal compared to BPI. I really can't remember but I think I got 16% or 18% while BPI gave me 21%. I didn't bother to check BDO since I got approved by PSbank. Again, in a matter of hours right after my inquiry.

5. Join Date
    May 2018
    I think you should stick with BDO in that case. If you're not in hurry, you can scout for banks. It just so happened that my car loan worth 300k was approved in a matter of hours, that is why I suggested PSbank.

I accidentally passed by that branch so I inquired knowing I have a lot of time back then. The branch manager gave me a good deal compared to BPI. I really can't remember but I think I got 16% or 18% while BPI gave me 21%. I didn't bother to check BDO since I got approved by PSbank. Again, in a matter of hours right after my inquiry.
    Thank you for sharing sir. Wow 16%! What year is this?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Thank you for sharing sir. Wow 16%! What year is this?
    Just last year, September or October. I took the unit last December 19. I'm not sure about the figure, but definitely below 20.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Just last year, September or October. I took the unit last December 19. I'm not sure about the figure, but definitely below 20.
    Guys, ask ko lang kung okay ito, BDO car loan 5 years. 24.86%

2018 MUX 3.0L

SRP 1,695.00

20% downpayement.

Monthly 28,219.00

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jepen View Post
    Guys, ask ko lang kung okay ito, BDO car loan 5 years. 24.86%

2018 MUX 3.0L

SRP 1,695.00

20% downpayement.

Monthly 28,219.00
    Just about the average... got mine sa ucpb around 23% last 2014... check orher banks sir for more choices....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Just about the average... got mine sa ucpb around 23% last 2014... check orher banks sir for more choices....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you po. we will try in other bank kaso baka ma reject siya(wife)kc wala syang work at inaasahan lang nya ay remittance na pinapadala ko. approved na sya sa BDO.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Hello can someone shed some info about this.received text from Security Bank na approved na car loan ko.after mga 3 days nagcheck ako ng status sa bank.ang nakalagay "recon". Ano po ibig sabihin nun?

lowest auto loan rate