New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104
Results 1,031 to 1,038 of 1038
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post

This really depends on your bank. Preferably, you have an existing relationship with the bank you are asking for the car loan. That way you get preferred rates rather than just "advertised" rates.%.
    That’s why i requested him to go to different banks for qoutations and i stated to go first with metrobank because per my experience nothing beats their offer even BPI which i have dollar and peso savings account cant’t match them. This apply to PSBank (metrobank sister company) as well.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    That’s why i requested him to go to different banks for qoutations and i stated to go first with metrobank because per my experience nothing beats their offer even BPI which i have dollar and peso savings account cant’t match them. This apply to PSBank (metrobank sister company) as well.

The reason why I said preferably bank you have an existing relationship with rather than walk in, because my own/family's personal experience is usually that.

If we just go to banks with no existing relationship, might as well just get their advertised rate online and not waste time.

I posted what I got recently from my bank, one year and 2 year rate. Brother gets similar or slightly better rate from his bank to what I get from mine. It is better than the rate you mentiioned from Metrobank.

Also, BPI used to give okay rates in the past but stopped considering them for a while because their rate is usually higher than what I get from BDO for some odd reason. I've closed my BPI account already as I don't care about using that bank as there was no real benefit to having one.

Rate I referenced is not BDO but another bank, not the big 3.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Update: So I went to BDO, BPI and Metrobank. BDO's offer is 29.14%, BPI's offer is 26.98% with free chattel and 1 yr compre insurance (promo), Metrobank's offer, which I have savings account, is close (a bit higher) to BPI's but chattel and insurance are not free. I think I have to go with BPI's offer. Thanks for the advice.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by captjacksparrow View Post
    Update: So I went to BDO, BPI and Metrobank. BDO's offer is 29.14%, BPI's offer is 26.98% with free chattel and 1 yr compre insurance (promo), Metrobank's offer, which I have savings account, is close (a bit higher) to BPI's but chattel and insurance are not free. I think I have to go with BPI's offer. Thanks for the advice.
    Congrats! Yes and please check the contract info on their free insurance, maybe the car insurance will be tied up to them for the entire duration of your contract. But if it will not bother you then that’s fine. Sometimes your free insurance is not free because they add it up once you renew your insurance. [emoji4] business..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Congrats! Yes and please check the contract info on their free insurance, maybe the car insurance will be tied up to them for the entire duration of your contract. But if it will not bother you then that’s fine. Sometimes your free insurance is not free because they add it up once you renew your insurance. [emoji4] business..

I asked about it and the manager was honest enough to admit that it will be tied up for 3 years. But I guess 3 years with 1 year free is not that bad and still can save me some money compared to other Insurance where I will be paying for 3 years (even if they are cheaper)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I asked about it and the manager was honest enough to admit that it will be tied up for 3 years. But I guess 3 years with 1 year free is not that bad and still can save me some money compared to other Insurance where I will be paying for 3 years (even if they are cheaper)
    No ted. [emoji4] so see you soon in innova thread once you got your unit sir.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    No ted. [emoji4] so see you soon in innova thread once you got your unit sir.

One more question: Is there such thing as processing fee in BPI auto loan? The manager said it would be only 5000 because of their promo. Baka pala sa kanya lang yun, hehe

8. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    One more question: Is there such thing as processing fee in BPI auto loan? The manager said it would be only 5000 because of their promo. Baka pala sa kanya lang yun, hehe
    nakita mo na ung reviews dito ng BPI insurance?

lowest auto loan rate