New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MAPFRE rin insurance ko, so far 1 claim pa lang naman nagawa ko and the process was smooth, walang kuskos balungos.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    MAPFRE rin insurance ko, so far 1 claim pa lang naman nagawa ko and the process was smooth, walang kuskos balungos.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Ganyan po talaga sa MAPFRE Sir, mabilis po talaga ang claims.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    My car has been bumped by a driver last January. His insurance. Company is BPI MS. It is almost 3 months since the accident and nothing has been done to the car despite giving bpi resources or suppliers for the 2 banged up doors that need new replacements. Their reason is that they have their own accredited suppliers which incidentally can only provide for a rear door. On top of this is the slow process of approval and transmission of authorizations to my chosen car service provider. I have been texting the driver who got me into this mess and all he can manage to say is to wait for information from bpims which he hav contacted. I am tired of waiting and tired of spending extra for cab fares since my car has been indisposed. Is there a way of asking to be reimbursed for all the trouble the driver has caused? BPI MS also needs to be proactive if they see that their suppliers do not have the needed parts. Why do they wait for clients to be angry before they take some action? Is there a good lawyer out there who can give advise for retribution ir reimbursement. If a car accident happened in the US, I know I will be taken cared of because the insurance company will provide me with a car I can use while waiting for repairs to be done on my car. Why can't insurance companies do the same thing here in the Phils?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You're technically not the client. Have your insurance negotiate. If you don't have insurance, then it will be more difficult. Insurance companies do this to get more clients.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    If you can afford, file a case against the party at fault. A criminal action or a threat to sue should put some pressure to settle and i believe is relatively cheaper and easier to manage than a civil case, that is if the crime hasnt prescribed yet

6. Join Date
    May 2015
    The exact same thing happened to me, my claim has reached 400+ thousand and the same exact process happened to me, it took bpims almost 2 months to finally approve my claim, talked to seceral managers from our city's branch to the main. I already have given them my last word and told them thatvthe next time I will reach out is with a lawyer present already. And yes, they approved it. I love the bank, yes, don't get me wrong, and I still have an account with BPI, but will never recommend their car insurance. Like what I've posted to several media sites. This is the worst insurance so far.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by meadelotavo View Post
    The exact same thing happened to me, my claim has reached 400+ thousand and the same exact process happened to me, it took bpims almost 2 months to finally approve my claim, talked to seceral managers from our city's branch to the main. I already have given them my last word and told them thatvthe next time I will reach out is with a lawyer present already. And yes, they approved it. I love the bank, yes, don't get me wrong, and I still have an account with BPI, but will never recommend their car insurance. Like what I've posted to several media sites. This is the worst insurance so far.
    Sir yun pong BPI MS na insurance co.hindi po connected in any way sa BPI na bank. I was also misled by thinking that it is also a sister co. of BPI BANK. They are just using the BPI name.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    Sir yun pong BPI MS na insurance co.hindi po connected in any way sa BPI na bank. I was also misled by thinking that it is also a sister co. of BPI BANK. They are just using the BPI name.
    but why does it say it's a joint venture? This is my latest renewal notice:

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    BPI/MS is a joint venture of the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), a member of the Ayala Group of Companies and one of the country's most respected banking institutions, and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, one of the largest non-life insurance companies in Japan.
    .:: BPI/MS - About Us

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BPI/MS is a joint venture of the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), a member of the Ayala Group of Companies and one of the country's most respected banking institutions, and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, one of the largest non-life insurance companies in Japan.
    http://www.bpims.com/about.htm

10. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    I don't know but my sister in law working in BPI BANK said that they just have a arrangement with mitsui sumitomo insurance.it's like accreditation.

All insurance business of BPI BANK will be handled by mitsui sumitomo.[emoji3]

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast