Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hahaha

OB, write more of those conversations

fun to read

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Lahat na ba ng ppv & suv na matic released dito sa atin sealed na ang tranny? Walang mga breather?

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    OB, how about a Land Rover Defender for going to school when there's flood? ...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hahaha

OB, write more of those conversations

fun to read
    I have to stop whatever I'm doing just to read whatever you have read...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    If i have sub5M to buy a car or cars

Here’s what i would buy

Car 1. The executive luxury family

I have all the safety of features and all modern 2019 features for me and my famil

Car 2. The flood car and panglaban sa mga puv, jeep

Anak: dad hindi kinancel ang class ang lakas ng ulan
    Me: dont worry anak we have a
    special car for that puwede mabaha, pwede ma flat pwede mabangga ng lumulutang ng troso. So lika na hatid na kita. Its my beater car son
    Bro, people who usually buy a 4-5M car probably has multiple cars already on their stable. So buying 3 additiinal cars if you already have 2 or more already, does not make sense unless you want a vehicle for every member or for every occasion.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    Bro, people who usually buy a 4-5M car probably has multiple cars already on their stable. So buying 3 additiinal cars if you already have 2 or more already, does not make sense unless you want a vehicle for every member or for every occasion.

You know where I see lots of LCs at a given time in the metro. In saturday night bgc. Last night i think I saw more than 12 LC200s and more or less the same Number for the Prado.
    With the Prado i am not sure if some, i am seeing the same car coz most are brand new whites.

Where I saw, parking entrance of Shangrila, in parking area of Fort Strip, in multilevel high street parking lot, in Forbes town are where there is night life like Frand and Dean and in Mercato lol, for a Land Cruiser natatawa ako nakikipag cat and mousw game sa bgc motorcycle police, para lang makkakain sa mercato ng ayaw mag bayad ng parking

Why i do that, i like measuring our country,s wealth that way, and sabi ko sa inyo most of the LCS are hanging out in night life fort strip, forbes town and shangrila hotel .

Why i covered lots of places, i walk around entire BGC and sometimes, when Im lazy I also drive around. HereÂ’s what i noticed with some LC owners, they wouldl line up sa isang building driveway then pasok sila, then for no reason lalabas sa kabila na wala naman In
    In high street, sometimes me and wife eat sa Halal Guys and sit there sa signage ng high strret, so many LCS going back and forth without really fetching someone. I time it kasi eh if like in the 30 minutes we sit there consuming our halal food umiikot ka pa din, then nag drivd around ka lang without anh really purpose at all. anyways, I do that din na,an with my old explorer coz I rarely use it sa lakas ng gas. BGC saturday is good exercise for my car kasi wala traffic and I burn in the engine

I figure since sabi mo nga most LC owners have other cars, maybe they just do that parang lang mapatakbo LCs nila hihi.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    there are more LC's now on the road than before. gone are the days that only politicians and prominent individuals are able to buy. maybe effect ng train law or the economy is improving kaya people can afford to own one na. to some, the price might suit their pocket instead of buying an EU brand na twice or more the price of an LC. i currently have five cars in the garage, it serve the purpose naman but minsan napapaisip ako, why not sell the 3 and get an LC instead, pang game ender na. i mentioned the idea to the wife and kids while we are on the road, mabilis pa sa patakbo ko sagot yes yes yesFrom PPV based SUV to Exclusive SUV?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    LC is goody buy if it has same features as the newly launched expedition. yun lang automatic stepboards can help to maintain the car’s tidyness and shinyness. Kasi most people who own big cars rarely clean their cars on their own, sa carwash naman they dont thoroughly clean the stepboards, as a result even if the LC is shiny new, the stepboards are dirty or namumuti ang plastic. So mukang ordinary suv pa din at a glance,

Sana man lang salpakan nila ng ganun.

Thats why I love my Santa fe, coz it doest have stepboards. It can maintain the shiny look without the eyesore that is a dirrty stepboard. and isa pa problema sa LC wh yun roofrail yun baligtad na hawakan ng pasahero sa loob ng jeep. most lcs have these black plastics na namumuti , still even though the lc owners think they have expensive cars, it still look as common as the PPvs with dirty stepboards and 1990s era plastic roofrails

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    there are more LC's now on the road than before. gone are the days that only politicians and prominent individuals are able to buy. maybe effect ng train law or the economy is improving kaya people can afford to own one na. to some, the price might suit their pocket instead of buying an EU brand na twice or more the price of an LC. i currently have five cars in the garage, it serve the purpose naman but minsan napapaisip ako, why not sell the 3 and get an LC instead, pang game ender na. i mentioned the idea to the wife and kids while we are on the road, mabilis pa sa patakbo ko sagot yes yes yesFrom PPV based SUV to Exclusive SUV?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    so many have that same argument, this is gonna be my last car, this gonna be my retirement car. Ill never buy another car in 20 years If I get s chance to own a LC now,

But that is not our human nature, we are designed not be satisfied or settle down. Of ten times we took for granted what we have as compared to what we dont have, its called the missing tile syndrome.

so if you already have 5 cars and then your family quickly agrees to sell the 3 to get 1 prestigious car, thats only becuase the thought of something new sounds better, refreshing, a fresh start.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Re the Terra, correct me if I'm wrong as I just back read some posts, at stock, it has the lowest flood wading depth around 450mm if I am not mistaken. I think even the Toyota Rush technically beats it rated at 600mm. But again this is at stock.

But i get the point of minicar and I personally agree of the need for a beater car that can handle floods. But I wouldn't really personally recommend to use a "new" car for it. It should have aged up in the family stable for it to be a practical choice. My two cents.

But liked the dialogue in the end of the presentation of each "type" of vehicle. hehe! =)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast