New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i don't know much about the land cruiser topic but i've always wondered, are land cruisers and nissan patrols at equal footing when doing the tough overland/off road stuff their both touted designed to do. kasi i've always preferred the nissan patrol when looks are considered even when i was a kid pa

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sa mga mahihilig sa malalaking SUV, check out below. Americans love their hulking beasts of burden.

Beasts of Burden: Ford Expedition vs. Chevrolet Tahoe vs. Dodge Durango vs. Toyota Sequoia vs. Nissan Armada - Motortrend

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Both are beasts. But the LC200 has the diesel engine (also gas). The Nissan has that big powerful gas v8.

Though the Landcruiser has more followers and users.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gusto ko yung Landcruiser na gamit ng mga PMCs. Simple lang tapos may extra layer of armor for small arms fire. Go anywhere vehicle talaga.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Both are beasts. But the LC200 has the diesel engine (also gas). The Nissan has that big powerful gas v8.

Though the Landcruiser has more followers and users.

ah so nissan patrols don't come w/ diesel engines pala.

and i suppose toyota being toyota, they've got a bigger network of spare parts suppliers and sellers all over the word.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    The LC200 is over engineered to last over 700t km in the toughest environments and conditions in the world. It is legendary for its toughness and reliability in harsh conditions. Thats why it costs this much.

Actually compared to other Euro SUVs it has the best value for money. The LC200 costs 90k US$ abroad. It costs 120K AUS $ fully loaded. It costs 4.7m pesos here. Given the exchange rates that seems fair.

But look at the Merc, audi, porsche, range rover competition. More than double the price of an LC200 but their pricing abroad is similar.

The smart money is on the LC200. Though for me personally, i like the new Expedition.

nanghihinayang kasi ako kasi the big himself in our family ngaun contemplating on getting one. I know him, he cant resist peer pressure kasi yun ang trend sa circle nya ngaun . gusto ko sabihin di ba pwede kaysa ganyan na lang , bumili ka na lang totl Nissan Terra saka totl Brand new Santa Fe, may sukli ka pa , tapos pede ko pa hiramin yun isa kasi syempre malabo naman yan madala ng sabay yun sa isang araw. tapos asar pa ako yan ni review ni Patrick Reyes, sobrang primitive ang loob.

so what kung yun ang trend sa circle nya, friends come and go, but 2 birds are better than one stone wasteful extravagance.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    nanghihinayang kasi ako kasi the big himself in our family ngaun contemplating on getting one. I know him, he cant resist peer pressure kasi yun ang trend sa circle nya ngaun . gusto ko sabihin di ba pwede kaysa ganyan na lang , bumili ka na lang totl Nissan Terra saka totl Brand new Santa Fe, may sukli ka pa , tapos pede ko pa hiramin yun isa kasi syempre malabo naman yan madala ng sabay yun sa isang araw. tapos asar pa ako yan ni review ni Patrick Reyes, sobrang primitive ang loob.

so what kung yun ang trend sa circle nya, friends come and go, but 2 birds are better than one stone wasteful extravagance.
    alas!
    his quest will never end.
    there'll always be "a better one" to come along in the nearby future.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    If i have sub5M to buy a car or cars

Here’s what i would buy

Car 1. The executive luxury family car

I have all the safety of features and all modern 2019 features for me and my famil

Car 2. The flood car and panglaban sa mga puv, jeepney car

Anak: dad hindi kinancel ang class ang lakas ng ulan
    Me: dont worry anak we have a special car for that puwede mabaha, pwede ma flat pwede mabangga ng lumulutang ng troso. So lika na hatid na kita. Its my beater car son

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Car 3. The Me time Car

Me: anak gusto mo ba sumama sa bundok hiking?
    Anak: no way, may ipad game night kami, can i borrow your beater car?
    Me: sure anak. hon, gusto mo ba sumama mag 4 wheeling?
    Hon: hello, madudumihan lang ako dyan, beside may nail spa party mamya ang housewives club, ill go there coz of the. Assistsnt vice president to the club
    Me: in whispee mode, YEs, me time all the eay with my cheap 4x4. If anything breaks in the mountain, it wont cost me an arm and a leg fixing suspension

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    nice presentation mini...From PPV based SUV to Exclusive SUV?From PPV based SUV to Exclusive SUV?From PPV based SUV to Exclusive SUV?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast