New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    110
    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5
    pag a/t, YESH! manual gets about 8-9km/l. . may nakaka 10km/l or more pero goodie-good boy driving na yun. .

    cant go wrong with the sentra, paps. .mura resale ba? that's good news for 2nd hand car buyers diba? (wink wink) same goes for the mazda. . saw sa buy and sell yesterday yung astina which is being sold for 90k petot! my gulay! kung may pera lang ako!
    tnx 4 the input Pareng Caloyzky!keep it coming guys though the way i see it from ur feedbacks Nissan was'nt a bad idea,i'll try to get a good one pa hndi ko n sya ibe2nta,aalagaan ko n lng then someday pag nkaipon ako ng malaki bili n lng ako uli ng upgraded na....

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    110
    #42
    BTW guys do you think with my budget of 170-200k sagad na yon,maka2kha kaya ako ng Sentra SS Series 3 na mga 96 model & up?

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,465
    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5
    pag a/t, YESH! manual gets about 8-9km/l. . may nakaka 10km/l or more pero goodie-good boy driving na yun. .

    cant go wrong with the sentra, paps. .mura resale ba? that's good news for 2nd hand car buyers diba? (wink wink) same goes for the mazda. . saw sa buy and sell yesterday yung astina which is being sold for 90k petot! my gulay! kung may pera lang ako!
    follow your heart...as for me 2 talaga sa mga pinakapaborito kong brands ang Mazda at Nissan, if im in your situation i'd take the 323, not because ayaw ko ng Nissan...kundi dahil nagkaroon na kami ganon.
    IMO, you cant go wrong with either of those 2.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    110
    #44
    guys for a budget of 170-200k what Sentra model can i get?pwde na ba sa Sentra SS series 3 96 model?tnx

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,465
    #45
    pwede na budget mo peep, mga 96-97 makakakuha ka ng Series3.
    pero kung Sentra mas nagagandahan ako sa itsura ng S3 kaysa sa tinatawag nila na "S4" yung facelifted...i find it very busy looking.
    but its up to you...

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    110
    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08
    pwede na budget mo peep, mga 96-97 makakakuha ka ng Series3.
    pero kung Sentra mas nagagandahan ako sa itsura ng S3 kaysa sa tinatawag nila na "S4" yung facelifted...i find it very busy looking.
    but its up to you...
    salamat sa Info Basti,i have'nt seen S4 yet but i think S3 would be a good one,nakita ko na ang porma nya,gwapo tlga!

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,465
    #47
    yup! gwapo talaga! we used to own a S3 EX saloon... boy! that's where i learned how to drive... nice driving machine ang sentras. enjoy your shopping!
    btw, if you can find one, better pick the ABS equipped S3.
    the badge is "SE Saloon" its another one up over its similar competitors.
    also you get, power folding side mirrors, power antenna, 4w disc brakes and driver's airbag(latter 2 for late 97 models S3 SE Saloon).

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    110
    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08
    yup! gwapo talaga! we used to own a S3 EX saloon... boy! that's where i learned how to drive... nice driving machine ang sentras. enjoy your shopping!
    btw, if you can find one, better pick the ABS equipped S3.
    the badge is "SE Saloon" its another one up over its similar competitors.
    also you get, power folding side mirrors, power antenna, 4w disc brakes and driver's airbag(latter 2 for late 97 models S3 SE Saloon).
    tnx uli Basti Bro,kaya ba ng budget ko ung may S3 na may ABS?Hope i can find that SE Saloon pero i can stretch nman may budget a bit,inform kita pag nakakuha ako,i can ask some informations from you kc S3 saloon pala gamit mo dati,tnx 4 the info Bro,well appreciated..

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,465
    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by key7wizard4
    kaya ba ng budget ko ung may S3 na may ABS?Hope i can find that SE Saloon..
    kaya yan...why nots?

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    110
    #50
    Hopefully makakita ako,meron sa autolink 96 SS S3 175K lng,fair ba Bro ang price nya,pwde ko pa ma-bargain yon,like what u said,may ABS n sya all powered n rn...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Nissan Sentra or Mazda Familia?help!!!