New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by arbe View Post
    I don't know about their space and sizes..
    truck based SUV ang MS and fort which means they can haul much heavier load than the santa fe... you can use MS and fort on both paved road and serious heavygating offroading... santa fe advanced engine but of course simple off roading lang...
    Dude, lets be realistic, with a 1.4 to 1.6 million car, would you always take your fort & ms off roading? I dont think so!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by doc vince View Post
    Dude, lets be realistic, with a 1.4 to 1.6 million car, would you always take your fort & ms off roading? I dont think so!
    what im seing here is hindi pwede comparo ang Sta Fe sa dalawa kasi nga MS & Fort are truck base and Sta Fe base on sedan so it will depend sa user kung saan mostly the car will be used, as for me lang hehehe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Montero Sport 4x4 a/t, ewan ko sitting inside just feels right for me...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by doc vince View Post

I did not say that... Like I said before
    they are truck based SUVs... which means they can haul much heavier load and can do some serious offroading and yun mostly hinahanap ng mga tao dito sa atin..
    depende yan sa pangangailangan mo.. if you want comfort and speed then go buy sf and other CUVs...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    :starwars:
    when this should be finished? nagka-apo na ako buhay pa rin etong thread na eto...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Marami-rami narin akong nakikitang 2010 Santa Fe 2WD CDRI VGT R-Series lately!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Marami-rami narin akong nakikitang 2010 Santa Fe 2WD CDRI VGT R-Series lately!
    That's a clear indication that the future belongs to Santa Fe

EQAddict Re: New Montero Sport 4x4, Fortuner 3.0 4x4 or Sta. Fe 4x4.
    i like the facelifted Sta Fe 4x4 with the new R engine. Awesomeness ! Even the older pre-facelifted version was plenty fast already !

No offense to fortuner owners but I drove my Dad's fortuner 3.0 V just awhile ago from Batangas back to Manila (anilao, star tollway, sto tomas, slex, makati). Its a truck! Lousy handling, lousy power (gave me zero confidence in overtaking in the single lane STAR Tollway portion), horrible ride (this is the pre-facelifted version and I know the newer model has a better ride.) Only 3 peeps inside the car and no luggage. Tires were at the right pressure.

Have you tried to drive the new Santa Fe sir??
    No sweat in overtaking......

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cheng95 View Post
    King of the hill - Fortuner
    Emperor on the road - Montero Sport
    Lord of them all - Santa Fe

Fortuner = Past
    Montero Sport = Present
    Santa Fe = Future
    Sorento conquers them all...:peace:

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    With the Sorento's new styling and new technology yes, the Sorento conquers them all. But with the price attached to the New Sorento vs. the price of the new Sta. Fe, I really wouldn't know if the Sorento can still catch up.

On the second thought, I remembered that the Kia is offering pre-selling as of now. Perhaps it's time for Kia to " unleash " more of their new Sorentos ? :hysterical:

-

cheng :Each of them has their pros & cons. The Sta. Fe's pros are it's speed, comfort and cheapness however it's cons are it's capability of going severe off-road which the Montero and/or the Fortuner can trek without having much problems. ;)

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    thats why choices on this depends on every individuals preferences. at the end of the day, its the readers decision what he should buy. you don't get everything you want on any of this because none of them is perfect. every cars has its PROS and CONS.

"don't just buy the car because you dislikes or hate the other one. or else you ended up driving on the road looking against the other ones and always comparing your car."

having a sorento does not makes me any better than anybody here that has a fortuner, montero or sta. fe and vice versas...

driving safely and polite on the road will make me better...

New Montero Sport 4x4, Fortuner 3.0 4x4 or Sta. Fe 4x4.