New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    hahaha...as expected, everyone were having a slice of a cake again here...i even rode an xc70 taxi in norway and a c300 taxi in netherlands an M class in greenland and an E class benz in singapore...but sta. fe, first time to see it so i'll try it next time... or even an MS or a Fort just incase somebody rig it as a taxi...(joke,joke,joke) peace to all...

so we're alive again here...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    back in NY, i rode a hybrid ford escape taxi with an indian driver. i still dream of the American Ford Escape as my ride but of course, 2nd only to my most favorite of all, the Kia Soul. i like boxy cars.

and it really doesn't disturb me at all if my dream cars are being used as a public transport in some other country

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kasi naman kailangan pa mag comment ng mga ganyang bagay.

Hayaan na natin yan guys. Wala naman problem kung taxi eh.

Parang Vios, daming taxi. Pero di naman nahihiya ang owners.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Natandaan ko tuloy yung away nila proheart my4tuner VS buchokoy and tamb0k sa Fortuner vs Montero thread back in 2008. Funny as hell!

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=52537&page=12

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Natandaan ko tuloy yung away nila proheart my4tuner VS buchokoy and tamb0k sa Fortuner vs Montero thread back in 2008. Funny as hell!

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=52537&page=12
    thats why i have said "NO OFFENSE" to all sta. fe owners bro. i have nothing against the sta. fe and sta. fe owners here. it was just me that was disappointed to see a car being valued here in the philippines rig as a taxi by other countries and i don't care about expensive european cars rig as a taxi for the topic here is only for MS, Fort and Sta. Fe.

this thread turned out to be an entertainment thread of this site instead of being informative because everybody here is defending what they have and everyone is bias about their own car in posting messages for they have the impression and feeling that their car is better than the other.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    now i'm confused

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by proheart View Post
    thats why i have said "NO OFFENSE" to all sta. fe owners bro. i have nothing against the sta. fe and sta. fe owners here. it was just me that was disappointed to see a car being valued here in the philippines rig as a taxi by other countries and i don't care about expensive european cars rig as a taxi for the topic here is only for MS, Fort and Sta. Fe.

this thread turned out to be an entertainment thread of this site instead of being informative because everybody here is defending what they have and everyone is bias about their own car in posting messages for they have the impression and feeling that their car is better than the other.
    Well... I haven't seen anyone actually crucify you yet, so no need to act like a martyr.

I really don't understand the Filipino mentality: Ah, taxi yan... cheap yan.

Well... duh... taxi companies will buy a car that's affordable... but you're talking about companies in a country that uses Mercedes Benzes for taxis... so affordable for them means anything that isn't a Porsche Cayenne.

Or maybe not:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Well... I haven't seen anyone actually crucify you yet, so no need to act like a martyr.

Well... duh... taxi companies will buy a car that's affordable... but you're talking about companies in a country that uses Mercedes Benzes for taxis... so affordable for them means anything that isn't a Porsche Cayenne.

Or maybe not:
    hehehe my dream car

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    mahal cguro pag sumakay dyan bukod sa luxury car laki pa ng makina lakas sa gas...swerte nag driver

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

Or maybe not:

You forgot the Lambo sir niky:

hehehe Don't know if the lambo taxi is legit, but what I do know is that a Ferrari 575 is being used as taxi service for a hotel in Kerala.

New Montero Sport 4x4, Fortuner 3.0 4x4 or Sta. Fe 4x4.