New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Yes, exactly

Sure ka ba dito?

Another reason na naiilang ako sa TCCCI... May website ba sila? Kanina pa ako hanap ng hanap, wala akong makita
    My mistake. I just recall an article way before but, maybe I got my wires crossed. They are apparently a different entity.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    My mistake. I just recall an article way before but, maybe I got my wires crossed. They are apparently a different entity.
    thanks!

Now I can consider Hyundai cars again

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    ^

TS plans to keep the car as long as possible.

so I'm thinking 15-20 years from now

Safest bet will be to get the Vios... Even if masira yung CVT nya years later, you can easily buy a surplus CVT sa Banawe (or even convert it to Manual)

Even the head unit Toyota provides is so simple, you can DIY the replacement in the future.

As for the dealership horror stories, I posted here earlier (separate topic) on how our company waited for 6 months just to have a replacement hood for a Chevrolet vehicle (may dimple out of the dealership).

I also know people who are very happy with their Hyundais and Chevrolets. Pero those cars were not bought with my money.
    Yes minimum of 5 years and pang harabas. Kaya nga super picky ako kasi I need a car na kaya yung daily drive then harabas style. All is pointing to the vios as you've said. Sayang cute nung stonic and from other members here ayaw nila ng MG.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportyboy27 View Post
    Yes minimum of 5 years and pang harabas. Kaya nga super picky ako kasi I need a car na kaya yung daily drive then harabas style. All is pointing to the vios as you've said. Sayang cute nung stonic and from other members here ayaw nila ng MG.
    Hyundai Venue?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Hyundai Venue?
    Tbh hindi ko bet yung itsura nya.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456