New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If you’re coming from a Civic FD, you’ll be disappointed with most of the subcompact cars in terms of performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry yung friend po nung nag comment yung naka CIVIC FD. Hehe.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I have an Accent diesel hatch na 196k+ kms na.
    Advantages:
    Very fuel efficient, averages 6L/100 hiway/city
    Very zippy, responsive engine
    Durable suspension
    Roomy cabin & trunk
    Very fun to drive
    Torquey engine
    Very strong passenger shell

Disadvantages
    Low ride height
    Average NVH
    PMS of 3 months/5k
    Dated exterior
    Bare interior
    SRS
    Thank you po. On my list is the base AT gasoline sedan.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    The Geely Coolray is a much better car than any of the affordable subcompact sedans or crossovers available locally. It is even better than some of the compact cars.

Give it a test drive and you’ll be surprised.

Ang problema ko po kasi dyan since I don't know anyone na using that kind of brand. Baka mahirap mag hanap ng piyesa and PMS/warranty. Then bago lang so durability din po.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Why not just get a fairly new used car? Something like 5 years old.

Yes considering po repo cars actually. Just that sympre pang brand new less worry if it will breakdown agad or mag kakaron ng sakit ng ulo.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportyboy27 View Post
    Ang problema ko po kasi dyan since I don't know anyone na using that kind of brand. Baka mahirap mag hanap ng piyesa and PMS/warranty. Then bago lang so durability din po.
    Just ask for a test drive. No commitment naman to buy if you’re just inquiring. Geely owns Volvo and they are marketing Volvo technology at a more affordable price in Asia.

However, if you’re the type of person who don’t like to explore other brands, then go buy the Vios. Toyota commands a premium price for its sometimes boring offerings with less features but market control is what they have.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014

7. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportyboy27 View Post
    Thank you po. On my list is the base AT gasoline sedan.
    Pass ka na dyan. ibang iba performance nung gas Accent sa diesel accent. malayo

8. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    Noted po. Thank you po. Tanggalin ko na si accent gas sa list ko.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    For those who wish to know, the Accent CRDI offers much better performance than its gasoline-fed model but it is a much heavier car. Bro Sarsi owns an Accent CRDI and its CR lists its gross vehicle weight at over 1600kg which tags it as a medium class car. LTO registration will be over 5k annually like an Accord or Camry or the newer compact cars.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Just ask for a test drive. No commitment naman to buy if you’re just inquiring. Geely owns Volvo and they are marketing Volvo technology at a more affordable price in Asia.

However, if you’re the type of person who don’t like to explore other brands, then go buy the Vios. Toyota commands a premium price for its sometimes boring offerings with less features but market control is what they have.

I'll think about it po. Since I'm considering MG5 I'm open for other brands. Just that talagang wala akong kakilala na using that brand unlike MG na so far good feed back medyo under power nga lang as per owner. As he owns other cars with higher displacement.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast