New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Tough choice to make. Both cars are definitely awesome looking. But for me the Civic slightly edges over the Mazda 3 due the the better FC and perceived reliablity.

Haven't driven d new civic yet, mazda definitely has a good ride, handling and suspension...

whatever you choose...stick with your priorities dude.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Civic

pabor pa sa iyo ang resale value ng Honda since parehong brand new ang pinagpipilian mo

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    thanks for your posts, helps alot with making a sensible choice.
    am still waiting for my car plan to get approved though.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Civic! fresh looks and performance. Looks ng Mazda parang previous looks na yan nga older civic especially yung porma ng headlight. Heto tingnan mo bagong civic...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir restituto, correct me if i'm wrong but I think that what you've shown there is the 2006 Honda Civic Type-R. There are better (meaner) modifications coming from Spoon and Mugen with it's Mugen Civic RR and Mugen Civic Dominator.

check this pic, I took while I was at tagaytay in one of the churches there (pink sisters).

Which is meaner looking. hahaha.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    They are both red sedans and not one looks mean at all

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    CIVIC pagnakadress
    MAZDA kung stock
    hehe gulo

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by erickdpogi View Post
    Sir restituto, correct me if i'm wrong but I think that what you've shown there is the 2006 Honda Civic Type-R. There are better (meaner) modifications coming from Spoon and Mugen with it's Mugen Civic RR and Mugen Civic Dominator.

check this pic, I took while I was at tagaytay in one of the churches there (pink sisters).

I'll go for the white car in the background... angas!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by erickdpogi View Post

both looks like lady driven econo sedans..dami lady drivers naka ganyan mz3 n new civic dto sa pinas..not that its anything bad but it certainly eliminates the 'porma' 'angas' factor

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    The mazda 3 looks cheap, the interior materials are cheap, the orange lights all over the dash looks cheap, the seatbelts are uncomfortable....... overall its a cheap car that looks and functions cheap. The civic wins this one hands down. On the other hand the mazda 6 is a far better car performance wise and looks compared to the accord. Mazda 3 simply put is not a wise choice over the civic.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
MAZDA3 or CIVIC