New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    hello sa lahat.
    just in case i finally decide to get a car in a few months, alin po dito sa 2 ito ang better choice.
    my top most consideration is fuel consumption. second po ay performance and third ay looks.
    ung CIVIC 1.8V A/T (817,000) at ung MAZDA3 1.6L S A/T 4dr (799,000) ang variants na pinagpipilian ko.
    maraming salamat.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    2 from your most consideration (fuel consumption,performance) civic wins it...looks definitely mazda 3 so 2 against 1= civic...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    i like the looks of mazda 3 but i still go with the civic.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    salamat.kahit ako, mas pipiliin ko ang mazda3 pagdating sa looks, kaya lang may mga nagsasabing negative pagdating sa fuel economy ang mazda.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Fuel consumption and looks, IMO, Civic is the right choice. Depending on other people, I think the FD Civic is truly an out-of-box and unconventional design that Honda managed to pull off again.

In terms of performance (handling-wise), the Civic loses to the MZ3. But Civic FD's engine is the right size for the car's body and has much better fuel consumption.

A lot has been said about MZ3's underpowered engine already. It is not the right size for the MZ3's heavy body which is why it is consuming more fuel than normal.

Note:

The MAZDA3 1.6L S A/T 4dr (799,000) is now 769,000 due to discounts.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Civic

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    for me better choice is Civic

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Civic for me....i like the looks and the engine.....

Civic pros:

good engine resulting in better fuel economy

good space...malaki tlga cya sa loob

downside is the noise in some roads and you can really hear it. They say it's because of the tires but i can live with it...

I haven't driven an MZ3 but i was able to ride on one:

Ok sya good NVH compared sa civic but in terms of space mas maliit. If it's just for your own personal use then i think this won't matter much

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    MACpod, may sticky thread ang subject mo under Car Comparisons, you'll get more info in there.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Pre,,

Civic... isa lang pinag sisihan ko.... di ako masyadong makagamit kasi wala ako sa pinas...

pero misis ko nagdadala... ang comment lang nya... mas matipid syang mag drive kesa sa akin... 11km/liter city driving.. makati-quezon city every day...

ako eh 10km/liter lang...

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
MAZDA3 or CIVIC