New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    di pala pwede sayo otep yung evo rs at impreza spec C. hehehe!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmm tough question. impreza siguro ang pipiliin ko.
    sturdy ang takbo kasi eh.

my friend has pink shoe (hehehe) own the blue subaru. black jacket ownd black evo

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hmmm... for sure... Id pick the EVO! Drives Wilder and more Raw!

IMO! I can get the evo running under 8 mins in Nuburgring Race Track in GT4!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Track Days i'd get the Evo

Daily Driving plus stealth factor i'd pick the Impreza just get a hood from a base model take out the spoiler and youre good to go!

But i don't mind having both in my garage

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    just out of curiosity. pareho ba ang specs ng US Evo and WRX/STi sa JDM versions nila?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    different, mainly due to emissions standards. USDM versions are typically down on power.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    different, mainly due to emissions standards. USDM versions are typically down on power.
    thanks! bwisit na CAFE yan.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    nasa magkano na kaya ang Evo7 or STI ngayon?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    evo cause i like driving it.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    thanks! bwisit na CAFE yan.
    Emissions is the reason the STI has a 2.5L instead of the 2.0L that is used in WRC. CAFE has nothing do with the emissions regulations. Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) is the sales weighted average fuel economy, expressed in miles per gallon (mpg), of a manufacturer’s fleet of passenger cars or light trucks with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 8,500 lbs. or less, manufactured for sale in the United States, for any given model year. Fuel economy is defined as the average mileage traveled by an automobile per gallon of gasoline (or equivalent amount of other fuel) consumed as measured in accordance with the testing and evaluation protocol set forth by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).

I would choose the EVO because the suspension is more tuned for performance and easier to drive on the track. The STI suspension has been tuned to understeer at the limit unless you know how to make it oversteer.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
lancer evolution vs subaru impreza [MERGED]