New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    race na!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Syempre pareho. Sangkatutak na yata ang Evo vs. Impreza threads kung saan-saan.

Di pa naman ako naka-subok kahit alin.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Haven't driven either car, but considering they're both relatively thirsty and expensive, I'd go for the Evo. Who cares if it's stiff and edgy? You don't buy these cars to commute! In every comparison, the Evo is always quicker and sharper than the STi. The STi's wins over the Evo in WRC is more a factor of manufacturer participation than anything else, that's why the new Focus beats both now.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Evo fanatic right here...

Yung WRX ngayon mukhang optra yung grill...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    based lang sa mga napapnood ko sa top gear and best motoring..mas pipiliin ko alaga ang wrx sti...

pero lamang lang ng konti sa evo's..

im still in love with the evo's 5 and 6 til now...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    subaru for its boxer engine para maiba lang. kakaiba eh. sana magka-extra money ako para maranasan ko naman kung paano manakbo ang isang boxer engine...

kaya pala parang malapad ang harap ng mga subaru.
    balanse talaga horizontal pistons tapos ambaba pa ng position ng makina halos nasa bumber na yung baba ng pagkakasalpak ng engine.. ang ganda siguro stability nito. sa design pa lang lamang na lamang na ang impreza sa evo. pero in real life depende naman sa driver yan.

pero mas maganda siguro mag "age" yung evo. andun parin yung basic look ng evo. ditulad ng impreza grabe sila mag facelift ng kotse nila. pag dumating yung bago, nakalimutan mo na yung older models..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TOP GEAR...EVO VS WRX

Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pv4l...rch=top%20gear

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    One of my coworkers own an Sti and so far, he's bumped up hp to 550. He prefers the Subaru because of it's Porsche-derived transmission which would be more robust in the long run than the Mitsu's. Of course, his Sti's in the shop (where he works part time) getting a beefier axle because the stock STi's axle can't take 550hp.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing
    Syempre pareho. Sangkatutak na yata ang Evo vs. Impreza threads kung saan-saan.

Di pa naman ako naka-subok kahit alin.
    Me too... closest I got to driving both was in GT4.
    I always have faster lap times in my WRX STI than in the equivalent Lancer EVO.
    Last edited by AG4; April 5th, 2006 at 07:32 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naku....walang katapusang comparo to

they are so close in specs and such similar cars that you can make a strong case for either one.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
lancer evolution vs subaru impreza [MERGED]