New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by jvo View Post
    We have before the prev gen montero and it was ok, I'll try to book a test drive for montero. We are planning to buy because we need space and comfort. I'm checking out the PPVs since diesel and ground clearance would be a good bonus. In case we will also not like Montero's ride, maybe I'll check 2nd hand CUVs or midsize sedans. I really did not expect that the "tagtag" feeling will be that noticeable.
    Actual market performance states that "tagtag is just a state of mind... [and with a sidenote that you'll get used to it overtime,- just bear with it for a while] "

Compare the sale of the Fortuner vs. combined Everest/Montero/MuX - and it's staring on our faces....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Imho if you plan on regularly seating 7, the Innova is the only choice. The PPVs all have cramped 3rd rows. BR-V is a more like a 6 seater as the 2nd row is narrow.

We have a 4x4 X-trail and we love it, but the 3rd row is only usable by small kids. I personally would've preferred if they didn't add a 3rd row and just added the hidden storage compartment available in other markets. Leg room in 1st and 2nd row is best in class for the Japanese CUVs. Not sure if it is also the same for the bigger Sta. Fe. or the German brands.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Innova ticks all the needs but my wife doesn't like the exterior styling.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    A new car' looks are just novelty. After you've racked up the miles, it wouldn't matter as much anymore.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    You either love it or hate it but despite its looks, the Innova is one practical vehicle. If you're going to spend a chunk of your hard-earned money for a vehicle, it is worth paying a bit extra to get what you really want than settle for something which you will feel some remorse later on.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it doesn't matter too much, how un-beautiful it is on the outside, if you're going to spend much of your time inside it. that's where its beauty lies, as well as up front, under the engine cowl.
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Looks actually matter ... to most people ... that is why we buy nice phones ... admire beautiful persons ... buy nice computers ... etc ...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Personally I think the current gen Innova looks great for what it is. Proportions are just right. It just needs bigger rims and a bit wider tires. But I do get the form over function bit. You will have to look at your car for a long time. That is also a big factor.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    IMHO hindi naman pangit ang Innova, a big improvement over its egg shaped predecessor. What is more important for me in terms of looks is that the interior has to look good. We don't spend hours staring at the car while parked, but we do spend hours in the cabin during bumper to bumper traffic.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Lol sabi din ng Wifey ko ang pangit ng bagong Innova..

Sent from my F3212 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Honda BR-V vs entry-level mid-sized SUV (Everest/Fortuner/Montero/etc)