New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    If you visit the forums, the 1.2LX Rio actually has decent economy

More than what's "just right" for a subcompact ;)
    My bad. Puro 1.4ex or hatch pala yun. If thats the case, rio na. It looks good! The rear looks like an audi.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    hmmmm.... IMHO kung sa subok na sa pangalan, go for mitsubishi. kung space naman.. RIO and Accent medyo malaki talaga space nila compare sa mirage...

try mo test drive lahat ng choice mo sir.. kung ano mas feel mo sa apat go for it...malalaman mo yun if your'e driving the car na.. goodluck..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    TS huwag kang matakot sa mga korean Cars at Korean products ngayon they comparable as Japanese products.. read these...

Japan Vs Korean wave

> Electronics and Appliances ...Samsung global annual sale alone not counting LG surpass Japans Sharp, Sony, Hitachi, JVC, Panasonic and etc combined. Because of these some of Japanese companies like Sharp is on financial trouble.
    >Cellphones, Tablets,and Smartphones... Only Samsung can stand against the mighty Apple products.,, Japanese products are far behind.
    >Shipbuilding Industry ......Koreas shipbuilding industry surpass Japan in the 1980's.. Today the biggest container, Oil rigs and platforms, bulk carriers, Car carriers, oil ships are probably made Korea.
    >Construction ......The biggest constructors of Refineries, Gas pipes line and etc in the Middle East are Daewoo, Hyundai, Samsung heavy Industries.
    The race to build the twin Petronas Tower, Tower 1 was build by Japans Hazama Corp and Tower 2 by Samsung C&T Corp..The Korean won.
    Cars,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,North American Car of the Year award. The last Japanese car to win these award was the 2006 Honda Civic. The Koreans have it lately on the 2009 Hyundai Genesis and the 2012 Hyundai Elantra,
    Movies, Music and entertainment industry...... Wala sagot and Japan ever since VoltesV , Godzilla and Power Rangers.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaflakes View Post
    Update:

Now Hyundai replied na to my query and gave me this for an accent 1.4 GL

DP 38,000, 60 mos.= 12,435
    TS, if I were in your shoes, I would stay away from this particular variant of the Accent for the meantime.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguartiu View Post
    I would go for the Rio 1.2 also.. It pays to have bigger real estate with wheels on the road. Kotse mo parang pangalawang bahay mo na yon. The bigger the better.. Sa lahat na lumabas na mga bagong maliit na kotse ngayon ang Mirage parang kulang ang effort ng mga designer nya sa panlabas na porma. Kung tanggalin ang Mitsubishi badge sa Mirage at palitan ng Maling, it would easy pass as a
    China car.
    I share the same sentiment. In fact, the first time I saw the mirage, I remembered the toyota echo from the 90s.
    However, madali naman syang pagandahin. The souped-up Mirage at the Diamond Motors Valle Verde's showroom is a head turner.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    wag po kayo ma ingganyo ng all in low down promo.. masiado malaki ang total na halaga ng iyong unit when everything is paid off !!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by b0y37 View Post
    I
    However, madali naman syang pagandahin. The souped-up Mirage at the Diamond Motors Valle Verde's showroom is a head turner.
    Di kaya ma apektuhan ang FC nitong mirage kapag naka full body kit. yung additional weight may be a penalty to the FC not to mention the additional cost of the body kit.. I just wonder what will it be? Wanted: feedback from present owner/s with full body kit please..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaflakes View Post
    Hi everyone,

My wife and I are looking at our 1st car and we're having problems deciding.. Initially we wanted to get a Mirage GLS M/T kasi it's like having a mini ASX (with the features).. But because of the long wait we decided to look for other options.. A nice SA from Kia then gave us some good deals on the Kia Rio 1.2 LX and the Picanto MT..

Sa prices po hindi naman sila nagkakalayo..

Mirage GLS M/T is at 588k
    DP 68,200, 5years=12,676

Kia Picanto is at 545k
    DP 35,000, 5years=12,681

Kia Rio is at 598k
    DP 39,000 5years=13,960

Our number 1 priority po is the budget, with the quotes above po you can see na they play at around the same range(except the mirage with the higher DP) we are currently paying a house and lot na 19k+ a month and we need a car na kaya po naming isabay sa bahay namin.. Ano po kaya ang best for my small family..

Below are our priorities:
    1. Budget (pero dahil same range sila ok lang idisregard to)
    2. fuel consumption
    3. features
    4. space
    5. wala masyadong problema or known issue

Please help naman po.. Ang hirap po magdecide if wala masyadong alam sa mga sasakyan na pinagpipilian ko..

Maraming salamat po sa lahat ng sasagot..
    *Tunaflakes: saang dealer mo nakuha yung Mirage GLS M/T is at 588k
    DP 68,200, 5years=12,676
    and ito Quote Originally Posted by Tunaflakes View Post
    Update:

Now Hyundai replied na to my query and gave me this for an accent 1.4 GL

DP 38,000, 60 mos.= 12,435

TIA.

To share: nakabasa ako ng feedback ok naman daw performance and fuel consumption - on city driving with heavy traffic is at 12km/l. ako kasi from molino cavite via daang hari to northgate (office) is around 14km (28km VV). so by computation i have more savings if i go with Mirage kasi yung shuttle fee and tricycle is the same amount as my daily gas cost. I only have my wife and a 7month old little angel. kaya im inclined with very sub compact sedan. good thing is kasya ako kahit medyo malaki ako. in eon and celerio i will not fit.
    Last edited by brainmafia_310; March 20th, 2013 at 02:10 AM. Reason: added info.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ^ wow, sarap ng byahe nyo sir, lalo na kung di trapik sa daang hari. IMO sulit yang mirage, between FC and space.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mismo sir bratpack. i just recently found an ultimate solution kay TS. i inquire in one of toyota SA's. this is the deal:

34,700 ALL IN DP and 14,1++ monthly for 5 years. initially feeling ko mabigat pero nun naginquire ako kay BPI eto lumalabas
    142,400 DP (not all in) and 12,+++ monthly for 5 years.

It got me thinking na ang difference ng 34700 and 142400 is 107700. 107700 divide by 60 months is equivalent to 1795. if we will add 1795 to 12+++ monthly magpapang abot ang low down payment at BPI quotation.

meaning yung DP "parang" naka zero percent interest for 60 months.

the low down price is care of TFS sabi ni SA and promo is until end of March and possible end of April 2013.

i am more inclined talaga sa vios 2nd lang si mirage kasi rigidity nito tested na ng mga taxi drivers and ayoko ng masyado madaming abubot sa sasakyan, sakit ng ulo pag nasira eh. important sa akin basic power features and safety features di naman ako kumakarera sa kalsada eh.

hope this will help.

By the way, sana may sumagot ng mga queries ko above.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast