New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    It started with the 766k Fiesta, and kaya lang naconsider yung Focus/ASX was in pursuit of a slightly bigger car.

I asked him about the MS, too big naman daw. :|

Are there any other cars that are cheaper than the Focus TDCi but fits his needs?

Honda Jazz

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    His mother thinks the Jazz is too small.

Ang problema, his parents, who will pay for the car, shoot down so many good options.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Chevy Cruze, it's supposed to be very fuel efficient and very spacious.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Get the TDCI. It will take long before the new Focus gets here. So he will be enjoying around three years of being current.

Anyway..
    Quote Originally Posted by sm2by View Post
    I really wish they would bring the USDM Escape that's been sold the states for the past 3 years, but you get the old ones that they keep face lifting since 2002!

Tucson owners beware
    That Escape is THE SAME Escape sold here. USDM Ford just facelifts better. So in essence, that USDM Escape has been getting facelifts since 2000.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah the Cruze is an option but fuel efficient it is not... The car seems heavy for its engine...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    They want a bigger car but budget is limited. Hyundai Tucson is the best bet.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ayaw nga ng parents ng Korean... Ewan ko sa kanila, bahala na sila anong bilin nila. They don't want the best? Then I can't offer any suggestions any longer...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    They want a bigger car but budget is limited. Hyundai Tucson is the best bet.
    ayaw daw ng korean paps.

between the two Focus TDci for me. i think the buyer is leaning towards the ASX, so i suggest Lancer GLX/GLS na lang. kamukha naman ng ASX, better FC (mas magaan kesa sa ASX) and maganda ride for long trips. he can do a lot of modifications(body kits and perfromance) later in case he gets bored.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Between the ASX and TDCi, I'd go with the TDCi.

Having said that though, and since the parents don't like Korean, I'd go for the Escape and slap on some big rims.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Densker View Post
    ayaw daw ng korean paps.

between the two Focus TDci for me. i think the buyer is leaning towards the ASX, so i suggest Lancer GLX/GLS na lang. kamukha naman ng ASX, better FC (mas magaan kesa sa ASX) and maganda ride for long trips. he can do a lot of modifications(body kits and perfromance) later in case he gets bored.
    Focus for the win pa rin. I would choose a diesel CRDI engine against a gas engine one anytime. Ang sarap ng feel ng high torque plus the HP and FC. You can never go wrong.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Focus TDCi vs ASX