The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    ASX.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Beninasia View Post
    The parents obviously know nothing about cars!!!

The Ford Fiesta, your friends first choice, is German design and has the best comfort and safety specs in it's class and punches above it's weight with the aforementioned spec's and many others in bigger classes also ...

If he is worried about floods watch this :

YouTube - Top Gear Ford Fiesta Review

By the way Jeremy Clarkeson is 6'5" tall!

And as for his parents not liking Korean cars for the 'hassle factor' they are about 10 years out of date!!!

The Tucson is WAAAAAAY better than the dated Focus & new poorly spec'd ASX, in all aspects ...

My advise; EDUCATE the parents !!!
    Right. You go do that. Personally I prefer not to delve into family matters. It's his parents' money. So it's up to them if they want to fill their heads with preconceptions that are flawed. It's not my money to be wasted. I'd like to help but only when called for. I don't want to be nosy.

Quote Originally Posted by ledifni View Post
    My vote goes for focus. very economical

I know focus is really good car, its just I'm not sure if ford is good for aftersales and maintenance.. I hope they improve since fiesta is selling a lot.

OT po:

Out of curiosity, since halos magkaka price lang naman po ang focus tdci, base asx, at lancer ex gta, pwede po pacompare w/c is better between asx and the gta? We know both of them are mitsu and use the same engine, so w/c of them is better?
    The Lancer GT-A for me. The ASX has less room and has a heavier chassis. And such intrinsic characteristics bring about more problems. Most blaring of these is higher fuel consumption from having to lug around a bigger body. Handling is also compromised. In other words, you get the SUV drawbacks without much of the SUV perks. Plus I would prefer the Rockford Fosgate system of the GT-A over the LCD of the ASX.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Focus TDCi vs ASX