New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I see a lot of new CRVs in Ayala 30th parking as well as Bonifacio High Street parking, maybe upscale ang owners neto talaga at sa mga Ayala malls lang nagpupunta lol. wala ba kayo makita sa SM malls? i dont really park at SM Malls eh naglalakad lang ako sa SM Megamall or SM Aura from our offices

actually, umay na ako nga sa itsura nya, i've seen it all, all colors, red, white, black, gray, silver. it's nice being all shiny and new pero kasi I tend to imagine new cars when they're old and dirty. I dont know if this design will hold up to its premium look status that Honda is trying to portray.

case in point the Honda CRV gen2, nun nagluma, talaga parang naging kapatid ni adventure saka ni crosswind.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    I see a lot of new CRVs in Ayala 30th parking as well as Bonifacio High Street parking, maybe upscale ang owners neto talaga at sa mga Ayala malls lang nagpupunta lol. wala ba kayo makita sa SM malls? i dont really park at SM Malls eh naglalakad lang ako sa SM Megamall or SM Aura from our offices

actually, umay na ako nga sa itsura nya, i've seen it all, all colors, red, white, black, gray, silver. it's nice being all shiny and new pero kasi I tend to imagine new cars when they're old and dirty. I dont know if this design will hold up to its premium look status that Honda is trying to portray.

case in point the Honda CRV gen2, nun nagluma, talaga parang naging kapatid ni adventure saka ni crosswind.
    🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    I wonder if this has a particulate filter. If it does, maintenance cost would be so expensive.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The new CRV sold ~2,500 units from November-December. That's more than what the old CRV sold in a whole year.

Suzuki has not released official sales 2017 figures for the Vitara, so you can't make a proper comparison. You only speak from what you see, which is a sample size of one. I can simply say that I see more CRVs than Vitaras (and I really do). So which one of us is telling the truth? Unless we have official sales figures to validate, it's mere speculation and your word against mine.

Sino nagsabi? I've read many comments here that say that the CRV will sell well, but nothing as outwardly ambitious as saying it will become the 3rd best-selling SUV in the country.

But again, selling 2,500 units in 2 months is as good a pace as the other PPVs. Too early to tell though if it can sell as well as the PPVs on a full-year basis. Though looking at it from a different angle, the CRV has dominance over the small crossover market which struggles to even sell 1000 units per brand for an entire year.

may mga dalawa or tatlo poster nagpost dati sa crv thread or sa 2017 car sales thread na magiging "ppv killer" daw ang crv.....

sabi ko may mga mata ba kayo????

ito oh mga honest post about this current crv.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    A friend got his crv a week or so ago, one thing he notice is like he is not getting the attention of the other car/noncar guys. As in nobody cares, unlike the other Honda stablemate Civic which is really eye catching.
    Quote Originally Posted by kinto92 View Post
    Hindi naman talaga maganda yung itsura ng cr-v. hahaha. Though feature wise ok naman sya.

Anyways, since wala syang dating iwas carnap :-p
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    parang ang sakit sakit siguro ng loob nya, one of the firsts tapos wala man lang mag-2nd look
    Quote Originally Posted by moipogi View Post
    Honda's diesels are not quite as exciting as the euro diesel cars or even the PPV-based diesels.

Plus the CRV is bit expensive for what you get. Hard to buy one when other diesels are either better value or jus plain better equipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I don't know. I checked it out yesterday and I feel like it's the RAV 4 can't tell the difference between the old and new models at least sa exterior and I'm a CRV fanboi since gen 1. I stopped after gen 3. I feel their design went downhill after gen 3.

I was thinking of purchasing another CRV but It was underwhelming. Siguro pag nag face-lift baka gumanda.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    may mga dalawa or tatlo poster nagpost dati sa crv thread or sa 2017 car sales thread na magiging "ppv killer" daw ang crv.....

sabi ko may mga mata ba kayo????

ito oh mga honest post about this current crv.
    Baka hypebeast lang sila, parang ikaw - dami mong time and effort sa pagpost paulit-ulit na ayaw mo sa CR-V. Sa totoo lang wala naman may pake sa opinion mo. Cost of 5yr Ownership: CRV Diesel vs Gas

Anyway, even I don't think the CR-V is particularly handsome. It's not as much an eye-catcher as the Civic from outside. Although interestingly the looks have grown on me over time - similar to how I didn't find the last facelift of the Fortuner to look good at first, but eventually I warmed up to it and realized it's quite timeless.

I'd say the current Fortuner, Everest, and MU-X look better than the CR-V, but the CR-V has more appeal than the Montero and the Trailblazer.

While the exterior is a mixed bag, the interior of the CRV is superb - modern, spacious, ergonomic. Regardless of the variant, the CR-V is also well-spec'd. The best-seller, the 1.6S (1.835M), can compete with the Fort 2.4V (1.906M), Everest 2.2 Titanium (1.918M), and MU-X BluePower LS (1.845M) in terms of features - leather, LED headlamps, 6 airbags, traction control, smart key, Android Auto/Apple Carplay, cruise control, auto headlamps, dual-zone climate control and so on..

But ultimately, the main reason why the CR-V sells better than all other crossovers is that it has the good brand + diesel + 7-seater combination, all in a package that's more comfortable, easier to drive, and more refined than the current crop of PPVs. Again, it won't take the crown away from the top PPVs, but it runs away with first place among all the crossovers.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    While the exterior is a mixed bag, the interior of the CRV is superb - modern, spacious, ergonomic. Regardless of the variant, the CR-V is also well-spec'd. The best-seller, the 1.6S (1.835M), can compete with the Fort 2.4V (1.906M), Everest 2.2 Titanium (1.918M), and MU-X BluePower LS (1.845M) in terms of features - leather, LED headlamps, 6 airbags, traction control, smart key, Android Auto/Apple Carplay, cruise control, auto headlamps, dual-zone climate control and so on..

But ultimately, the main reason why the CR-V sells better than all other crossovers is that it has the good brand + diesel + 7-seater combination, all in a package that's more comfortable, easier to drive, and more refined than the current crop of PPVs. Again, it won't take the crown away from the top PPVs, but it runs away with first place among all the crossovers.
    Tsaka for some reason, even toyota can't beat honda at the interior game... Even with all the electronic features removed, honda consistently designs better interiors and makes it look and feel more upscale among all jap manufacturers. The rav4 interior feels like some panels came straight from the vios. The city doesn't feel upscale but feels better done compared sa vios.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Tsaka for some reason, even toyota can't beat honda at the interior game... Even with all the electronic features removed, honda consistently designs better interiors and makes it look and feel more upscale among all jap manufacturers.
    Agree. Among the Japs, nagagandahan din ako sa interior ng Mazda. Honda goes for the more high-tech and modern aesthetic, Mazda goes for a more Teutonic approach.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Agree. Among the Japs, nagagandahan din ako sa interior ng Mazda. Honda goes for the more high-tech and modern aesthetic, Mazda goes for a more Teutonic approach.

Oonga pala. The recent mazda interiors are indeed nicer looking than the toyotas nga. The other jap brands are lagging far behind, although the montero comes close, the rest of the lineups are lackluster (subaru, mitsubishi, etc).

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Baka hypebeast lang sila, parang ikaw - dami mong time and effort sa pagpost paulit-ulit na ayaw mo sa CR-V. Sa totoo lang wala naman may pake sa opinion mo. Cost of 5yr Ownership: CRV Diesel vs Gas

Anyway, even I don't think the CR-V is particularly handsome. It's not as much an eye-catcher as the Civic from outside. Although interestingly the looks have grown on me over time - similar to how I didn't find the last facelift of the Fortuner to look good at first, but eventually I warmed up to it and realized it's quite timeless.

I'd say the current Fortuner, Everest, and MU-X look better than the CR-V, but the CR-V has more appeal than the Montero and the Trailblazer.

walandyo juit mukhang nabigyan ka ata ng malaking discount ah....

paulit-ulit kasi bragging rights ko yun sa mga naghype.... at kung wala may paki sa post ko eh bakit ako quinoquote.... bakit may nagrerepy.....

ito ah steady pa din ako sa prediction ko jan.... sa 1st year may konti benta pero hindi mapapansin at magiging langaw sa 2nd year, 3rd year...

but if honda will give 200thou discount eh ibang usapan yan...

tingin ko sa crv mukhang pang 1.4milyon lang...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    walandyo juit mukhang nabigyan ka ata ng malaking discount ah....

paulit-ulit kasi bragging rights ko yun sa mga naghype.... at kung wala may paki sa post ko eh bakit ako quinoquote.... bakit may nagrerepy.....

ito ah steady pa din ako sa prediction ko jan.... sa 1st year may konti benta pero hindi mapapansin at magiging langaw sa 2nd year, 3rd year...

but if honda will give 200thou discount eh ibang usapan yan...

tingin ko sa crv mukhang pang 1.4milyon lang...
    Actually binigay ng Honda yung CR-V ng libre kasi nilalangaw daw. Cost of 5yr Ownership: CRV Diesel vs Gas

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast