Jan 2016
    A CRV "coding car", i'm impressed.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    wag na lang siguro crv.
    something cheaper.
    "changing the rules".
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; February 21st, 2018 at 12:06 AM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    hinahype na naman honda philippines yang crv diesel....

nagbayad pa sa ************.....

Ano klase diesel ba yan para gumastos consumer for 1.9milyones.... for that price bagay ba sa itsura?????

natawa talaga ako pag naalala ko na magiging top 3 daw behind fortuner and montero.....

pagandahin muna itsura bago mangarap....

mahaba pa ba pila..... imaginary pila

5. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Seriously kung mahaba pila sa CRV bakit parang mas marami pang Vitara sa road kesa sa CRV. kahit anong variant ng CRV parang bibihira sa daan. tapos ang dami nila ads kahit sa top gear na maganda daw CRV and all. pero pag nakita mo na yun price vs specs parang Iphone lang ang pricing. lol

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    its just newly release. nagkalat talaga mga experts online.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by teegust View Post
    Seriously kung mahaba pila sa CRV bakit parang mas marami pang Vitara sa road kesa sa CRV. kahit anong variant ng CRV parang bibihira sa daan. tapos ang dami nila ads kahit sa top gear na maganda daw CRV and all. pero pag nakita mo na yun price vs specs parang Iphone lang ang pricing. lol
    The new CRV sold ~2,500 units from November-December. That's more than what the old CRV sold in a whole year.

Suzuki has not released official sales 2017 figures for the Vitara, so you can't make a proper comparison. You only speak from what you see, which is a sample size of one. I can simply say that I see more CRVs than Vitaras (and I really do). So which one of us is telling the truth? Unless we have official sales figures to validate, it's mere speculation and your word against mine.

Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    natawa talaga ako pag naalala ko na magiging top 3 daw behind fortuner and montero.....
    Sino nagsabi? I've read many comments here that say that the CRV will sell well, but nothing as outwardly ambitious as saying it will become the 3rd best-selling SUV in the country.

But again, selling 2,500 units in 2 months is as good a pace as the other PPVs. Too early to tell though if it can sell as well as the PPVs on a full-year basis. Though looking at it from a different angle, the CRV has dominance over the small crossover market which struggles to even sell 1000 units per brand for an entire year.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by teegust View Post
    Isang vitara pa lang nakikita ko dito sa Cebu since the release. Ang CRV ang dami na.

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    madami lang talagang nakakain ng maasim na ubas..

Have a friend who owns a Gen 3 CRV and wanted a bigger vehicle that can seat 7 so she got a fortuner.... I asked her about the new car last week, and she said she still uses her old crv more often as it's way more comfortable and less "tagtag".

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The new CRV sold ~2,500 units from November-December. That's more than what the old CRV sold in a whole year.

Suzuki has not released official sales 2017 figures for the Vitara, so you can't make a proper comparison. You only speak from what you see, which is a sample size of one. I can simply say that I see more CRVs than Vitaras (and I really do). So which one of us is telling the truth? Unless we have official sales figures to validate, it's mere speculation and your word against mine.

Sino nagsabi? I've read many comments here that say that the CRV will sell well, but nothing as outwardly ambitious as saying it will become the 3rd best-selling SUV in the country.

But again, selling 2,500 units in 2 months is as good a pace as the other PPVs. Too early to tell though if it can sell as well as the PPVs on a full-year basis. Though looking at it from a different angle, the CRV has dominance over the small crossover market which struggles to even sell 1000 units per brand for an entire year.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala palang pila.

Eh bakit di pa dumarating unit ko? March pa daw.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast