New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    How about a Mazda3 1.5L or Civic 1.8L or Focus 1.6L or Lancer 1.6L MX? They all fall in the same price range as the Altis. You can test drive all of them and choose.

Less than 1M lang ba yung Tucson? Kung papasok sa budget, I would be looking at the Sportage instead of the Tucson just like what others mentioned here. The other CUVs are already at the 1.4M price range.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Sportage is, unfortunately, out of range. That's why, if I were to go for the Tucson, meron pa akong konting dagdag bukod sa sagot ng company. That's already with the discounts.

For the Altis, what makes it attractive apart from the car itself, is that the discounts amount to such that I don't have to shell out any cash just to get the variant I want. To be honest, I haven't considered the Mazda 3, although I heard that the Sky Activ tech and Yojin3 package is what makes the car really good.

Oh, well... a little more product research won't hurt...
    Last edited by Altis6453; October 8th, 2014 at 01:17 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    If it is Tucson CRDi variant, I'll pick it over the Altis but since your option is limited to Tucson Gas (NU) and Altis, My vote here goes for the Altis.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    id go for the altis...
    tapos after the payment period, benta mo na.... mataas pa value nyan.
    tapos renew ulit ng company car....

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    id go for the altis...
    tapos after the payment period, benta mo na.... mataas pa value nyan.
    tapos renew ulit ng company car....
    Great idea! Makukuha mo pa ulit plus a little more yung 30% share mo. hehehe

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    For the Mazda 3 1.5L, the Yojin3 package wouldn't matter because your company is taking care of the maintenance.

Mazda 3 has less power but handling is better daw. But the altis has good enough handling for normal drives.
    And the CVT is superb. 7 gears if you choose to shift yourself but up to 9 shifts if you let it do it's own thing.
    The keyless entry is also very nice for the 1.6V. True keyless kasi you don't need to touch your keys to unlock, lock or start the car. Hawakan mo lang yung driver side door handle maguunlock na as long as you have the key in your pocket. And lock the doors by touching an area in front of door handle naman.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Altis vs Tucson, I'll get an Altis

Altis vs Montero, I'll get a Montero
    Ako din I will opt for a diesel na SUV for that budget. Iba na yung may wading capability ka para makapunta pa sa mataas na lugar bago talaga bumaha nang husto. Tipid pa sa fuel kung 4x2.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Teka ano ba yung other car mo? Kung meron ka nang malaking sasakyan, tapos wala ka pala ilalabas na pera sa Altis, then altis na. Di naman araw araw bumabaha.

EDIT: Backread a little and city pala yung other car mo. Might as well upgrade to a higher vehicle.
    Last edited by leodawesome; October 8th, 2014 at 06:03 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Japanese cars > Korean cars

[/thread]

Tapus ang usapan.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    1M budget = TOTL 1.8 Sylphy for a change

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast