New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    TS, do you want me to add a poll to your thread? But so far the Altis wins na
    Haha! Great idea! But it looks like the tsikoteers have spoken!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    +1 for altis, it's not like the tucson has a huge advantage on the altis when it comes to wadding capability.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    If I were you, I go for Tucson, since meron ka na naman Honda City, a sedan type para maiba naman, go for Crossover/SUV. This is just my opinion sir. But then again, like what you've said it looks like tsikoters have spoken.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Tucson!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App for iPad

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    For me, keep your current car.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Five-year old car is not that old. Invest your money in some other stuff.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Since it is a corporate benefit, you might as well use it. I have heard that it's either you get it or wait till the next allotment for you. A 70-30 split is a very good deal indeed. Assuming you are also granted some gas allowance for using the company car, that's even better. However, it's best to broaden your list of options. Maybe you have a limit of sorts, so maximize it as you're only paying for 30% of that limit.

If I had such a benefit, I would be more looking at a midsize car if the budget allows it. I won't be paying for gas anyway.
    Last edited by Egan101; October 7th, 2014 at 11:19 AM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Wifey and myself were looking at the Tucson display at SouthMall yesterday afternoon,- and it still is the apple of our eyes...

The Altis is ***y,- but IMO, the Ella-Ella-Elantra is ***ier....
    Am not a Hyundai fanboi... The only Hyundai I own is the GS at TCi pa...

I think for the GLS Gas,- it is about P1.2M/P1.3M, right? Differences between this and the GL are : one airbag, ABS and video system,- for me, could not justify the >P100K+ difference.... VGT variant is P1.428M and 4WD at that... LED taillights, projector headlamps across all 2014 models....

[I'd go with Sorento... ]

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.5K:nite:

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If its a 70/30 split between your pockets and the company, haggle with your HRD connections and get a Tucson Crdi.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014

Go for tucson..rugged look but on comfort.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast