Quote Originally Posted by mackieboy View Post
    cx5 maxx 1.285M (after 60k discount)
    ?
    From which dealership is this po?

Sent from my iPhone

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    We got a Forester and it was really our first choice. We did check out the CX5, Escape, Xtrail, CRV, and RAV4. Toyota was a disappointment as they had no display unit for the RAV4 in their dealerships. Somehow the CRV did not really appeal to us. My wife really likes the CX5 (specially in Soul Red color) but Mazda is not that friendly with discounts. The Escape offered a big discount but the blind spots from inside is a disappointment and the dashboard layout was so much like our Fiesta. We almost took home the Xtrail as it really offers one good package for its price. However, in the end, our gut feel was right in the first place with the Forester.
    ako parang gusto ko yan X-trail. medyo I kinda like the Nissan nowadays coz of my Juke.

kung minsan naisip ko pag lumipat ako sa Nuvali sa future, and I only have like 2 parking lots available solb na siguro ako sa Nissan Xtrail and Nissan Juke as my backup car. at least pareho nissan, madali maintenance. nahihirapan na ako ng iba-iba brand.

pag sa bahay nga gusto, inverter aircon ko Panasonic, inverter ko Panasonic, TV panasonic, washing machine, microwave puros Panasonic

sobrang na-burnout na ako dami iniintindi sa bahay coz of multiple brands. anyways, ganun din naman car - point a to b, washing machine - pang laba, aircon - pang lamia, ref - pang store ng food, why does it have to have so many brands for generic purposes. tumatanda na talaga ako. parang gusto ko mag-concentrate sa ibang endeavours instead of storing brain data of new or powerful features ng technology. parang pare-pareho din naman in the end. pagdating ng judgement day ni God those things that we fill our heads, it's irrelevant to him.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks sir

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    We got a Forester and it was really our first choice. We did check out the CX5, Escape, Xtrail, CRV, and RAV4. Toyota was a disappointment as they had no display unit for the RAV4 in their dealerships. Somehow the CRV did not really appeal to us. My wife really likes the CX5 (specially in Soul Red color) but Mazda is not that friendly with discounts. The Escape offered a big discount but the blind spots from inside is a disappointment and the dashboard layout was so much like our Fiesta. We almost took home the Xtrail as it really offers one good package for its price. However, in the end, our gut feel was right in the first place with the Forester.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i think all dealerships

Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    From which dealership is this po?

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by mackieboy; August 27th, 2016 at 08:26 AM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Mga sirs,

just want to know i am planning to buy compact suv next year...

1.selling price (medyo limited)
    2. fc
    3. reliability
    4. maintenance

ano masusugesr niyo, nbasa ko hrv,brv, then old asx and discounted ford escape..

ano masusugest niyo? ok lng kahit ung palabas palang na bago model..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Subcompact crossover ang segment ng mga choices mo. Except the brv ibang segment

Brv wins on all your criteria

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    CX5 for the win

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubstepser View Post
    CX5 for the win
    thumbs down in rear legroom...power is adequate

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    thumbs down in rear legroom...power is adequate
    Pwede na siguro un power ng diesel variant... XD. Minsan lang ako nakakita sa kalye, sobra dalang pa ng CX5

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Pwede na siguro un power ng diesel variant... XD. Minsan lang ako nakakita sa kalye, sobra dalang pa ng CX5
    plenty here in pque, in bf and in don bosco, mostly mommys and titas..

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516