New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Welcome to the club..

Masaya yan, wag mo lang kalimutan ilagay sa sport mode pag, walang traffic. Although di naman siya lilipad pag naka sport, pag naka I kasi talagang parang ayaw ka paalisin..hehe
    Thanks. Will keep that in mind though the daily drive would take me through the C5 traffic.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    P1.498M after P100K discount. Usual freebies lang LTO,tint and mat. The 2.0IP has the touch screen audio, 18" wheel with 2-tone, shark fin and the electric boot lift.
    qurious lang po, paano nyo po nalalaman yung mga promo or discounts? kasi pag sa olx ka tumingin wala naman discounts na indicated. or sa cash payment lang po yan? salamat!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Belahans View Post
    qurious lang po, paano nyo po nalalaman yung mga promo or discounts? kasi pag sa olx ka tumingin wala naman discounts na indicated. or sa cash payment lang po yan? salamat!
    You can go to the dealership and ask. Even a quick call will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The SA at the dealership made the offer. I guess they have that promo for different models since last year. The discount is good for cash or bank PO.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The price-off is due to the coming of the facelifted model. Fortunately, there's not much of a difference, at least cosmetically. This means that the current Forester won't look outdated, and hence it's a really good buy with its 100k discount right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    thanks for the info. :thumbup:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Yeah. Subaru facelifts are notable for not being notable. They are very subtle. Some interior trim pieces mostly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    In a heartbeat the FXT. But if it's a midlevel variant the CRV. Aside from the long wait for Suby parts, you also have to factor in the cost. When our older Forester busted it's headlight, the cost of replacing one is equivalent to almost 2 pairs on a Honda. PMS costs too are quite expensive(check the Subaru PMS thread, an example is P35k for a 40,000 PMS for an NA Forester). For Honda, you wouldn't believe that my current-gen CRV cost less than my PMS on my current-gen Altis. Damn Toyota Pasig!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    In a heartbeat the FXT. But if it's a midlevel variant the CRV. Aside from the long wait for Suby parts, you also have to factor in the cost. When our older Forester busted it's headlight, the cost of replacing one is equivalent to almost 2 pairs on a Honda. PMS costs too are quite expensive(check the Subaru PMS thread, an example is P35k for a 40,000 PMS for an NA Forester). For Honda, you wouldn't believe that my current-gen CRV cost less than my PMS on my current-gen Altis. Damn Toyota Pasig!
    Sientobente,
    Are you part of the CRV group Philippines? I think I saw your CRV.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    I think the best crossover in the Market is the Rav4 which is competitively priced between the smaller crossover to bigger crossovers.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast