New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Yep, I agree. But then again, a car is not built just to have *** in it, it could still take you from Point A to B right?

So all of those standard criteria, just adding another one, would make it not wise already?

Buying any car you cannot afford is not wise.

And who said anything about buying? :D

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Linawin ko lang para kanino ba talaga yan?

Masyado kasi pagiging defensive mo sa mga comment nila... parang OB lang ba etong thread na eto.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    It is not really for someone. Just like on the first post, "I am just wondering". It is still within the scope of the Car Comparisons section, right?

Also, because of the sensitivity of the topic, it would be wise if it is something not directly related to anyone.

Am I wrong?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    It is not really for someone. Just like on the first post, "I am just wondering". It is still within the scope of the Car Comparisons section, right?

Also, because of the sensitivity of the topic, it would be wise if it is something not directly related to anyone.

Am I wrong?

OT: Ano ba dapat gawin para mawala yang double post na yan?!
    Last edited by slapz; October 16th, 2015 at 12:20 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Lets say there's this "best vehicle" for quickie.

Where will you park to do that?

Iskandalo yan pag nagkataon na nahuli kayo.

Bata lang ata gumagawa niyan and you outgrow that stage.

Buying car for that? Not worth it.

Why don't you just use the budget for home renovation/extension.

Or yun nga save it, ipang motel na lang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Having *** in the car is like breaking a glass or walking under the ladder, 7 years din ang malas nyo or hina kita

Kaya mga nakikita ko nag-*** sa car yun mga naka old 90s corollas and civics, tuloy hindi na makabili ng bagong kotse

-

Dont do this, it's a universal truth

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ^ wrong thread. should be in the joke section 😊✌

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Typical story. Guy mods his newly acquired used car to get good-looking girls he joins car clubs and car enthusiast groups

Girl from province go to Manila either as student or helper or entry level employee. Meets parlor contacts. Transforms body and face like celebrities, go to car clubs in skimpy outfits with white smooth skin

The guy meets the girl. Guy thinking the girl must be affluent looking like that, girl thinks the guy is rich because of his modded car

Has *** in the car. Gets pregnant, then later finds that they are not who they seem to be

Then dun na simula ang Malas.

Moral lesson:

A decent guy car owner will never have *** in car, he will treat is a a clean place; a sacred plAce that can ruin his reputation if caught in public

A decent girl will never have *** car in car because of her moral upbringing

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    To each his own. Kasalanan o hinde, ung nasa taas lang ang pwede mang husga kung sino ang alin. Peace!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Typical story. Guy mods his newly acquired used car to get good-looking girls he joins car clubs and car enthusiast groups

Girl from province go to Manila either as student or helper or entry level employee. Meets parlor contacts. Transforms body and face like celebrities, go to car clubs in skimpy outfits with white smooth skin

The guy meets the girl. Guy thinking the girl must be affluent looking like that, girl thinks the guy is rich because of his modded car

Has *** in the car. Gets pregnant, then later finds that they are not who they seem to be

Then dun na simula ang Malas.

Moral lesson:

A decent guy car owner will never have *** in car, he will treat is a a clean place; a sacred plAce that can ruin his reputation if caught in public

A decent girl will never have *** car in car because of her moral upbringing
    I completely agree. I'd go easy on the teenagers (young and stupid, raging hormones excuse). But working age adults should know better not to have *** in the car.

In some villages, the guards will not "interrupt" the teeners anymore. Deretso report na sa homeowner.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast