New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    12,000 ang "penalty" sa Pasay
    Bakit bro nakapagmulta kana at alam mo? San banda dun sa likod nang PICC? hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Bakit bro nakapagmulta kana at alam mo? San banda dun sa likod nang PICC? hehehehe
    [emoji40] [emoji40] [emoji40]

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Galeng!

[emoji16]
    Sorry, but is this the Jazz or the Mobilio? Or they both vehicles can do this?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post
    Both models have those seats ;)

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post
    Both models have those seats ;)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you would be buying a car for lovemaking, it would be cheaper if you check in a motel.
    walang repair and maintenance costs, walang fuel costs, walang depreciation costs, walang registration costs.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Personally I find this so juvenile. Car *** is thrilling the first few times, but ultimately it's uncomfortable and makes you vulnerable to kotong cops.

"Honey buti nalang Mobilio binili natin, versatile ang seating configuration kaya hindi na natin kailangan magcheck in sa motel", said no wife ever.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2015
    To TS, be mindful of the car's suspension ha. You don't want something with soft suspension...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    if you would be buying a car for lovemaking, it would be cheaper if you check in a motel.
    walang repair and maintenance costs, walang fuel costs, walang depreciation costs, walang registration costs.
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Personally I find this so juvenile. Car *** is thrilling the first few times, but ultimately it's uncomfortable and makes you vulnerable to kotong cops.

"Honey buti nalang Mobilio binili natin, versatile ang seating configuration kaya hindi na natin kailangan magcheck in sa motel", said no wife ever.

Exactly, what if there is a vehicle out there that would make it comfortable? For someone who has three little kids, I think you need to explore all possibilities, and have to be creative, especially if you want to do it all the time. :D

As for motels, they are something that involves planning, what about those times na tinamaan na kayo ng L? ahaha!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Exactly, what if there is a vehicle out there that would make it comfortable? For someone who has three little kids, I think you need to explore all possibilities, and have to be creative, especially if you want to do it all the time. :D

As for motels, they are something that involves planning, what about those times na tinamaan na kayo ng L? ahaha!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast