New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post
    Exactly, what if there is a vehicle out there that would make it comfortable? For someone who has three little kids, I think you need to explore all possibilities, and have to be creative, especially if you want to do it all the time. :D

As for motels, they are something that involves planning, what about those times na tinamaan na kayo ng L? ahaha!
    naman.... impossibleng wala kang madadaanang eurotel or sogo along the way....
    and if you are a family man, you need to psyche yourself up bago ka tamaan ng libog.
    daming responsibilities at work and at home, maiisip mo pa yan?

unless its a fling..... or an affair.....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post
    Exactly, what if there is a vehicle out there that would make it comfortable? For someone who has three little kids, I think you need to explore all possibilities, and have to be creative, especially if you want to do it all the time. :D

As for motels, they are something that involves planning, what about those times na tinamaan na kayo ng L? ahaha!
    and if you are a family man, you need to psyche yourself up bago ka tamaan ng libog.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    3 kids all aged 1-4, tapos hayok pa rin sa ***. Eh mukhang puro L lang nga pinapairal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    if you would be buying a car for lovemaking, it would be cheaper if you check in a motel.
    walang repair and maintenance costs, walang fuel costs, walang depreciation costs, walang registration costs.
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Personally I find this so juvenile. Car *** is thrilling the first few times, but ultimately it's uncomfortable and makes you vulnerable to kotong cops.

"Honey buti nalang Mobilio binili natin, versatile ang seating configuration kaya hindi na natin kailangan magcheck in sa motel", said no wife ever.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

There are a lot of reasons why you wouldn't want to have *** in a car. But what if you do, what's the vehicle for you?

It's like a thread asking what is the best vehicle for climbing a mountain, and some would say, don't risk it, it's dangerous, and it is overrated, I mean, WTF, right? :D

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    if you would be buying a car for lovemaking, it would be cheaper if you check in a motel.
    walang repair and maintenance costs, walang fuel costs, walang depreciation costs, walang registration costs.
    Personally I find this so juvenile. Car *** is thrilling the first few times, but ultimately it's uncomfortable and makes you vulnerable to kotong cops.

"Honey buti nalang Mobilio binili natin, versatile ang seating configuration kaya hindi na natin kailangan magcheck in sa motel", said no wife ever.

There are a lot of reasons why you wouldn't want to have *** in a car. But what if you do, what's the vehicle for you?

It's like a thread asking what is the best vehicle for climbing a mountain, and some would say, don't risk it, it's dangerous, and it is overrated, I mean, WTF, right? :D

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012

3 kids all aged 1-4, tapos hayok pa rin sa ***. Eh mukhang puro L lang nga pinapairal.

dami mong cellphone jut! :D

Please don't be so judgmental. Hindi porke tatlo na anak nila, at gusto parin mag*** sa kotse, eh yun na lang laging iniisip nila. :D

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012

dami mong cellphone jut! :D

Please don't be so judgmental. Hindi porke tatlo na anak nila, at gusto parin mag*** sa kotse, eh yun na lang laging iniisip nila. :D

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Having a healthy *** life even with 3 kids is good. Buying a car just to have *** in it - errr not so wise.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    "Walang basagan ng trip" :D

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Yep, I agree. But then again, a car is not built just to have *** in it, it could still take you from Point A to B right?

So all of those standard criteria, just adding another one, would make it not wise already?

Buying any car you cannot afford is not wise.

And who said anything about buying? :D

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast