New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Cathy iba talaga pag "inabot" nawawala ang tao sa tamang disposition.

So office namin basement parking may naaktuhan din ng roving guard.

Rumor has it they even bribed the guard not to spill what he saw.

Ending kumalat din, dedma na lang yung babae wala na din naman choice.

Matindi pa both of them are married. Eh asa likod lang namin ang Canley street ha! Either tipid mode or talagang inabot talaga ng libog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^maybe they wanted the thrill.

Sa office namin last year din lang ata. Dunno what they were thinking, napaka strict ng parking samin. Sabi nga ng ex ko kahit si satanas hindi makakapasok pag walang ID. And it really is safe, I wouldn't worry even if I left in unlocked. CCTV, well lighted at may guard na nagchecheck ng auto pag park at pag alis. Eventually nag resign silang 2. Itapon pa yung condom sa parking e napakalinis ng parking area namin. PDA naman yan kahit sa ofc kaya maraming asar. Pero yung babae pumasok pa, kung ako yun AWOL na ko. Haha.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    ^plus yung kahihiyan para sa babae. Kaya may kilala ako na kahit yung babae ang gusto ng action sa car, he talks some sense dun sa babae.
    Ang mahirap yan pag natipuhan pa ng mga parak yun babae, pano kung love of your life yun. Ok lang kung napulot mo lang o one.night stand. Pwede ka kunwari object pero bigay mo na din yun babae sa parak

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Sir sa Cebu yan... Try nyo sa may City Ordinance na may malaking multa at pagkakulong.

QC, makati and Pasig I know may City Ordinance nyan. Even our village have one at ang multa ay Php 25,000.00 kasi before may nahuli na visitor na having *** sa likod nang basketball court dun park yung sasakyan nila wala masyadong dumadaan dun.

Hayun naglagay nang Village Ordinance sa amin.
    yes dito nangyari sa cebu. this was even posted in tsikot in 2007 yata. siguro nobody questioned these local ordinances. it is basic that a local ordinance cannot override a national law. sabi ni justice carpio dun sa oral argument sa SC sa photo bomber case re dmci: if it's not criminal or illegal, it is not immoral.
    and if I remember right, an lgu under the lgc can only impose a fine of P2,500 or imprisonment of 6 months (in case of a municipality) or P5000 or 1 year imprisonment (in case of city or province).

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    yes dito nangyari sa cebu. this was even posted in tsikot in 2007 yata. siguro nobody questioned these local ordinances. it is basic that a local ordinance cannot override a national law. sabi ni justice carpio dun sa oral argument sa SC sa photo bomber case re dmci: if it's not criminal or illegal, it is not immoral.
    Amen senior JM plus the burden of proof is on the accuser not on the accused. Your word vs my word, it's a matter of dumb and dumber. Even the police they know this as an outright kotong opportunity kaya never have i heard a police filing a case.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Amen senior JM plus the burden of proof is on the accuser not on the accused. Your word vs my word, it's a matter of dumb and dumber. Even the police they know this as an outright kotong opportunity kaya never have i heard a police filing a case.
    minsan, bro macsd, kusa ng magbigay ang mga "salarin" to whitewash the whole incident. most of the time kasi si lalaki may pamilya or si babae merong asawa o yun bang tinatawag na bawal na pag-ibig if there's such a thing, or puro mga lalaki yung involved. yung mag asawa kasi or yung living in partners, generally, uuwi ng bahay yan.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    minsan, bro macsd, kusa ng magbigay ang mga "salarin" to whitewash the whole incident. most of the time kasi si lalaki may pamilya or si babae merong asawa o yun bang tinatawag na bawal na pag-ibig if there's such a thing, or puro mga lalaki yung involved. yung mag asawa kasi or yung living in partners, generally, uuwi ng bahay yan.
    Precisely senior they fall into the fray cause either they don't know their right or takot sa issue. I've never been into this as this ain't my cup of tea but if ever i get into this, i am willing to challenge the accuser who ever he/she may be. In the absence of evidence, it's my word vs his word. At that point in time, witness and records are already available so the story can be easily overturned and for knowing case won't prosper but my libel and slander + moral damages case will sure fly high. OT na tayo senior.

BTT : Starex is still the best option for this need unless can afford an RV.

Oh BTW, this reminds me i lost one of my dear friend cause of this act. He rammed his car into an old acacia tree, throwing the girl shooting out of the windshield while my friend got stuck into the steering wheel killing him instantly. How did we know the root cause? His belt, pants button and zipper was open when they pulled him out of the steering wheel + knowing how thrill seeker he can be. Lesson learned, don't do it while the car is in motion as the risk is way too high, find a parking space.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Didn't realize this thread is still ongoing. I wonder why a lot of people here are calling this immoral, while at the same time said in another thread that having *** with a prostitute, even if you are married, is acceptable.

Grandis, do they have a diesel Grandis already? :D

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Didn't realize this thread is still ongoing. I wonder why a lot of people here are calling this immoral, while at the same time said in another thread that having *** with a prostitute, even if you are married, is acceptable.

Grandis, do they have a diesel Grandis already? :D

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    buy an ambulance. may kasama nang kama

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast