New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    bket nag downgrade ng engine ang Nissan Urvan.. from 2.7 to 2.5.

sorry, i am planning to buy this Nissan Urvan. I am in the process of convincing myself that this is a good buy...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

bket nag downgrade ng engine ang Nissan Urvan.. from 2.7 to 2.5.

sorry, i am planning to buy this Nissan Urvan. I am in the process of convincing myself that this is a good buy...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Mas malakas ang bagong engine ng urvan kahit mas maliit ang displacement

3. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Mas malakas ang bagong engine ng urvan kahit mas maliit ang displacement
    newbie po here, just registered para makahingi ng feedback, nagbabalak kasi bumili ng van ang byenan ko, napupusuan nila is yung toyota grandia, mas maganda po ba yung bagong nissan urvan in terms of lakas ng makina? may mga nakapag sabi kasi sa akin na mahina ang makina ng urvan, kailangan pa daw mag patay ng aircon pag paakyat ng baguio, tyaka mas malakas daw ito sa diesel kumpara kay grandia, family service lang po gagawin sa van, medyo marami pag dating sa family member pero hindi naman ganun kalalaking tao, maraming salamat po sa mga mag fe-feedback

4. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    I recommend the Toyota Hiace Commuter due to its durability and value for money. Since you're going to let people rent it, the Hyundai Grand Starex because it's more "people centered" compared to the more "work minded" Hiace. Also, it's comfortable enough for you to haul your family around. With a price of Php 1,262,000.00, it truly is the best choice for your business.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Botchog Malikot View Post
    newbie po here, just registered para makahingi ng feedback, nagbabalak kasi bumili ng van ang byenan ko, napupusuan nila is yung toyota grandia, mas maganda po ba yung bagong nissan urvan in terms of lakas ng makina? may mga nakapag sabi kasi sa akin na mahina ang makina ng urvan, kailangan pa daw mag patay ng aircon pag paakyat ng baguio, tyaka mas malakas daw ito sa diesel kumpara kay grandia, family service lang po gagawin sa van, medyo marami pag dating sa family member pero hindi naman ganun kalalaking tao, maraming salamat po sa mga mag fe-feedback
    Malamang yung lumang urvan ang sinasabi nila. Ibang engine yun e. Wala akong first hand experience. Pero sabi dito sa tsikot mas comfortable ang urvan kaysa sa matagtag na hiace. Test drive kayo sir

6. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Malamang yung lumang urvan ang sinasabi nila. Ibang engine yun e. Wala akong first hand experience. Pero sabi dito sa tsikot mas comfortable ang urvan kaysa sa matagtag na hiace. Test drive kayo sir
    komportable sir ang urvan, minsan na din kasi ako naka sakay dito, kaya lang hindi ko lang talaga alam kung totoo yung patay aircon pag uphill terain na, tyaka availability ng parts at price? alin sir ang mas pricey? salamat

7. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    up for today, need more feedbacks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Although we haven't fully loaded it up I'm positive you don't need to turn off the a/c to go uphill. Re: fuel consumption, of course with the more powerful engine and stronger ac it could consume more than the toyota depending on how you use it.

I noticed you're choosing between hiace grandia (wide body) and nv350 (narrow body). If you really like the wide body I'd wait for the wide body version nv350. Otherwise the choices for me would be hiace grandia and grand starex. The seats even on the current narrow body 12 seater nv350 are a bit narrow for personal use compared to those two.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Turning off the aircon of the urvan when going uphill is a myth (or kalokohan lang ng mga driver). Never did that, and nakaakyat naman. Just don't expect your van to run like a sedan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Botchog Malikot View Post
    We have a 2008 Grandia GL. It's not the most powerful van in the market but it has more than enough power, is very reliable, efficient and spacious. I'd get this over the current new Urvan mainly because the Urvan is still a low-end narrow body variant. If the choice was between the URvan and Hiace Commuter, then i'd consider the Urvan more.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Best van for rent and family service?