New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    And since the montero shares the strada's chassis and body structure... so dapat same lang yung crash cell tech ng montero and strada. hehehe
    exactly sir!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    but wait.....Ford Ranger will give a free unit for free....just call 1-800-pasaloadme500 now!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    but wait.....Ford Ranger will give a free unit for free....just call 1-800-pasaloadme500 now!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post

A sub-unit is not bad at all...... tug of war anyone?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    A sub-unit is not bad at all...... tug of war anyone?
    the ranger and everest are also quite good vehicles...

problem with the ranger, is the 2nd row space. and the everest's odd headrest-less 3rd row

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I agree...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    the ranger and everest are also quite good vehicles...

problem with the ranger, is the 2nd row space. and the everest's odd headrest-less 3rd row
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    I agree...

Count me in! that's why we chose the strada over it...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by max-o View Post
    strada 4x4
    And since the montero shares the strada's chassis and body structure... so dapat same lang yung crash cell tech ng montero and strada. hehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    If you were to ask me.....base from your qualifications for your next car....I can say that the montero sport is the one that meets it....However if you were to choose in the pickup truck category I could honestly say that the STRADA among its counterparts IMO is the most family friendly....Let me mention a few of the many reasons....... it is the most comfortable among its class(for your wife and kids), More than enough power to pull you down to your sit(for you),4 stars on the MOOSE safety vehicle testing again highest among its class(for the whole family), and from experience I can also say that its the most spacious for the reason that I've checked all the trucks that is present in the market to determine which is the largest cabin space before we bought our strada and it turned out to be that this is the only truck that really fits me well both drivers and passengers seat and let me inform you that Im way above average in terms of size...

and there's a lot more!(parang TV shopping lang hehe) you also might wanna try visiting the strada thread for more info...=)

Goodluck sir! heres hoping that you would find the right Car for you and your family!
    Thank you po sir! This made me more want to have the Strada na....

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lenjun95 View Post
    Thank you po sir! This made me more want to have the Strada na....
    its nice to hear that sir....please do join us in the STRADA CLUB once you decided to get the strada..

However, if I would still be asked to choose between the MS and Strada basing from your qualifications....The montero is still way ahead of the game....
    Last edited by locoroco777; November 19th, 2009 at 06:06 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    we just got our hilux 2.5E 4x2 Lifted version.. same stance as the 4x4G for 900k, its all power amenities and almost the same as the 4x2G but w/out key less entry, step board, optitron gauges, and airbag.. the rest are the same.. I think that really is value for money!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
"Best value" pick-up nowadays?