New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    i got hilux 3.0G, so far so good. before this pickup, naka strada 4x4 ako.. ako strada pag pang porma and city driving lang and yung mga 07-08 model ng strada marami pang sira pero ngayon ok na ata mga units nila. pero kung pang karagahan. i think hilux is the best... among the rest of the pickup i think toyota din ang may mataas na resale value. hindi ko pa gaano nasubukan hilux pero sana ok naman.

nissan navara ok din. parang mababa lang tignan.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jag001 View Post
    we just got our hilux 2.5E 4x2 Lifted version.. same stance as the 4x4G for 900k, its all power amenities and almost the same as the 4x2G but w/out key less entry, step board, optitron gauges, and airbag.. the rest are the same.. I think that really is value for money!
    How many lug nuts does your wheel have? 5 or 6?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    6 sir! we just slapped on new wheels from our fortuner to make it look like a G.. also meron w/ keyless entry and driver side only SRS airbag.. not bad!

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    we just got our hilux 2.5E 4x2 Lifted version.. same stance as the 4x4G for 900k, its all power amenities and almost the same as the 4x2G but w/out key less entry, step board, optitron gauges, and airbag.. the rest are the same.. I think that really is value for money!
    6 sir! we just slapped on new wheels from our fortuner to make it look like a G.. also meron w/ keyless entry and driver side only SRS airbag.. not bad!
    Ok pala eto! Kayang kaya gayahin G variant look. Change mags and tires, add fender flares, change rear bumper to chrome, door handles to chrome. side mirrors to chrome shell and Voila, G variant!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    hehehe sir kaka tpos lang po namin gawing mukhang G xa sir!!!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Space is the final frontier in ute design, and which ute suits you best is a case of priorities. Should you take the large, carry-everything Nissan Navara ST-X, or save several thousand by buying the smaller but newer Mitsubishi Triton?
    - New Zealand Autocar "Space Truckin": Nissan Navara D40 (2.5L 172hp) vs Triton GLS Sport (3.2L 161hp ). Article in PDF format. Downloads in few secs.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    The 2010 Strada gets my vote at first place.

Navara as second then D-Max Boondock at 3rd.

my :twocents:

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    With its price, yeah Strada is a runaway winner (I like the GLX for its value). However, with the quality control issues bothering the owners as early as Day-1 (posted at the Strada and other threads), not so much I think.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    navarra matipid sa diesel 17kms per liter
    May nag sabi sa tread na ipinag bili ang kanyang navara A/T dahil sobrang lakas sa diesel. Totoo MIGZ ????

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    sa akin ranger sana kaya lang di vertical adjust ang driver seat at ang A/T transmission label ay pang right hand drive.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
"Best value" pick-up nowadays?